Trapped with the enemy

A sharp ringing sprinted through my head, as I slowly opened my eyes the sudden light caused me to recoil in temporary pain and as I sat up it felt like my chest had just been set on fire. Looking around slowly my memories came back to me, Maleficent attacked me whilst the seal was finishing so where am I now?
I sighed as looked around only to see a familiar figure standing up facing away from me, if she is here too then we were both sealed, great how am I gonna get out now? Slowly I approached and the best course of action I could think off popped into my mind.
"So if you dated Hades does that mean you're like my step-mom?" I asked as the villain turned towards me and scow,led.
"I don't know, does that make my traitorous daughter your stepsister?" Maleficent asked as the thought came across my mind.
"Huh, I guess it does. So mom where's the backlog of Christmas presents since I was under Hades care huh?" I asked as the woman finally turned to face me.
"You know what, you're right." Maleficent went to grab her staff however due to its absence she couldn't "Nevermind, don't have my staff great I can't use magic in here."
"Oh boo hoo meanwhile," I formed lightning at my hand "I still have my powers, so I suggest you be nice to me whilst I have all the power." Suddenly I formed a broken lightbulb with my electricity as Maleficent sighed.
"Back with trying to shank me?"

In the office of the Fairy Godmother was all the people directly involved with the attack on the ball. You had Arabella and her immediate family that were present at the ball (Ariel and Melody), Elise and Elsa, the four villain children Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos and finally the gods (Rezzekod, Hades and Zeus).
"Thank you for healing everyone Hades and sorry about jumping to conclusions earlier." Fairy Godmother spoke as Hades brushed it off.
"Its fine, the other three parents are back on the island correct?" Hades asked referring to Jafar, the Evil Queen as well as Cruella.
"Yes, they've been sent to the jail there with prevention of their powers. The warden responsible being trusted by me personally." The Fairy Godmother confirmed as she looked towards the two closest to Shinteru.
"Arabella and Elise, you two were closest with Shinteru whilst he was here so we'll start with you. We plan to launch a rescue mission to retrieve Shinteru." The Fairy Godmother spoke as the two stepped forward.
"How do we do this?" The two asked in sync.
"First of all your consciousness will be separated from your body and flung into the dimension, when you find him he will most likely be with Maleficent so you'll have to neutralise her before retrieving Shinteru or she will escape and make her way back here." Fairy Godmother explained as she turned to the gods.
"You guys will be here protecting the school incase she escapes too." Fairy Godmother spoke with authority as the gods nodded.
"Then we will be heading into the realm with Arabella and Elise." Mal spoke as the other three looked at Mal confused.
"She doesn't speak for all of us!" Jay said awkwardly as Mal stepped forward.
"It was my fault he is there right now, If I had joined his side sooner the spell would've went without a hitch so I'm going whether you guys come with me or not." Mal spoke as Hades smirked.
"You get that from me, not her." Hades chuckled as Mal gave the god of death a death stare.
"And we will be talking about that when I get back, WITH Shinteru." Mal spoke with venom as Hades just laughed.
"And that comes from the wicked bitch of the west." Hades laughed as Rezzekod chuckled.
"You two really are childish." Zeus sighed as Hades punched Zeus lightly on the shoulder.
"Says the man who tried shanking her with us." Hades jested.
"Enough about your bickering, anyone else with me?" Mal asked as Evie stepped forward.
"If you're going then so am I, I won't let my bestie die in a void of weird origins." Evie shivered jokingly.
"Im also going, gotta get the last member of our group back right Jay?" Carlos encouraged as Jay nodded.
"Yeah I guess, we gotta do a sequel of left behind after all." Jay grinned as he punched Carlos lightly on the shoulder.
"You guys will travel at the crack of dawn, for now go rest I need to speak with your parents." The Fairy Godmother spoke dismissing the children as night descended onto the academy...