A 'date' to the ball

Beware, forsware, undo janes hair

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" girls screamed as Jane ran into an empty room to see...

"Wait you...are with Mal...and the other villains...Shinteru right?" She asked as I came out from the shadow.
"Why yes I am, Shinteru asada godson of Hades" I bowed "What happened to your hair?" I asked.

"The spell Mal used on me must've worn out...im back to being ugly" she cried as I smirked.

"Well there is one way to get your looks back" I said as I remembered my goal in this school "you need the wand" I smirked.

"W-What?" she asked as I smirked.

"Listen close" I said as I got ready.

"We're gonna make the devil, we're gonna make them pay. Just look at what they do, just look at what they say" As I sing this an image of the girls that scream laughing at Jane

"So many pointed fingers pitchforks and torches, vigilante justice makes the mob remorseless" the image showed shadowey figures of Mal, Evie, Carlos and Jay

"You never look in the mirror, when there is someone new to blame, you've never got to change yourself, when you've gotta curse the name" an image appeared of what Jane looked like with the spell

"Of your greatest foe that you created yesterday- just look at what they do JUST LOOK AT WHAT THEY SAY!" I sing as an image with Mal holding the wand appears

"It's time for a witch hunt baby, its time to rally for the cause, its time to prove ourselves its time to win applause. You might think you're safe from thew fire but everyone gets a turn- we love a good witch hunt baby, we love to watch the badguys burn!" I spat as Jane nodded and got up tapping her feet.

"We love to be the broken hearted, we love to be the sheltered child- now we are gonna get a little crazy, now were gonna get a little wild" suddenly jane sang along.

"We've just been waiting for the moment, shivering 'cause we smell blood. Our love is a gentle shower which turns into a raging flood" we sung

"Its just so much work to be the righteous, its so hard to be so good we're just so thankful to fight this cuz no one before ever thought we could" she sung.

"but now we are gonna burn a strawman, to light up the darkest nights. Our hands might be a little red but rest assure we're in the right rest assure we're in the right!" I sung as we started chanting nd the door creaked open a slight bit.

"hey hey hey hey we're in the right hey hey hey hey hey we're in the right- It's time for a witch hunt baby, its time to rally for the cause, its time to prove ourselves, its time to win applause- you might think youre safe from the fire but everyone gets their turn cause we love a good witch hunt baby, we love to watch the badguy burn!" we sing as the song ends.

"Okay so whats the plan boss?" Jane asked happily.

"Ill tell you on the day but fist you will get me into the ball as your 'date'" I said in quotation marks "if you can get me in I will permenantly give you your hair back" I smirked

Before we go I have a teaser for the ball...