The culprit

"Wake up Shinteru today is the day" I heard Jane's voice come from beyond my door, it was the day I would steal the wand...stop Maleficent and return home...although I had a thought...what if I used the wand to bring whoever stabbed me forward, it would knock out two birds with one stone and I can finally have my vengeance! I got dressed in my outfit and left the room to tell Jane the plan...

"Then it is my honor and my joy to bless you as our new king" it was then Jane swiped the wand.
"Child what're you doing?" The fairy godmother shouted as Jane threw me the wand and I jumped in the middle of the room.
"You know the deal Shin now turn me beautiful!" Jane demanded as I ignored her.
"Your use is done, now shut it puppet" I scowled as I sprouted my wings and started flying.
"I've been having these weird thoughts lately, and suddenly it all seems true I'm standing at the crossroad and I don't know what to do" I started singing as I felt everyone's eyes on me.
"Bring forth who stabbed me, take them from their family and friends. Get ready for me to commit a murder, AND HAVE THEIR LIFE COME TO AN END!!!" I shouted as I waved the wand "I'll understand this mess of events, there is so much I don't understand and all these thoughts of darkness and light will fade on through my blindfolded eyes, I can see the truth" I looked at Arabella and Elise giving a sorry smile before finishing "IM ON THE DARKSIDE!!" I finished as I shouted "BIBBIDI-BOBBIDI-BOO!" I screamed as suddenly maleficent was in front of me "well done child, you got the wand now give it to me" maleficent ordered as I sensed her hiding something, I looked behind her and Elise made an ice mirror letting me see a certain knife in her hand "ah Maleficent, about that you may want to count your eggs before they hatch" I smirk as I started charging up the wand again "BIBBIDI-BOBBIDI-BOO!" Suddenly Jafar, Cruella and the Evil Queen appeared "That's my second use of the wand can you guess what my third and fourth are gonna be?" I asked with a Crazed smile.
"Stop using the wand and give me it now child, and explain yourself!" Maleficent ordered as everyone apart from us desendants froze.
"Well let me ignore what you initially said..AND BIBBIDI-BOBBIDI-BOO!" I shouted as Hades, my dad and Zeus appeared "I used the wand to reveal who stabbed me as a kid...and their accomplices, for my final spell to to bring forth MY accomplices." I smirked as Jane and Arabella walked next to me.
"so...you figured us out what are you going to do, you cant defeat all four of us!!" Maleficent shouted as sweat started falling down her forehead "EVERYONE FIGHT AT FULL STRENGTH AGAINST THIS BRAT, THAT MEANS YOU TOO MAL!" Maleficent ordered as she and Jafar transformed, Maleficent into a dragon and Jafar into a genie.
"Shin...why did you bring us here?" Zeus asked as he took a step away from Hades.
"I can tell you that instead Bolt Boy, we are the back up. Shin you know what to use next!" Hades smirked as I got out my scroll and set it on fire summoning cerberous.
"Dad, sorry about my attitude but ill apologise properly when I've slayed the dragon" I smirked as he shocked me with his magic.
"Don't die Shin" Rezzekod said as I smirked.
"I wont!" I shouted as I ran up to Maleficent with my hands sparking.

Its time....FOR MY REVENGE!