Coping Methods

Its been roughly an hour since we last spoke, me and Maleficent was sitting in silence. Maleficent was staring at the door whilst I was practicing my magic. I looked over at the severely wounded Maleficent who tried using the door two more times, slowly I approached her and used my Purification healing spell, healing her spirit so she was further away from death. "You're not getting out of here that easily Maleficent." I said with a smirk on my face.
"This is ironic coming from me, but your powers are bullshit." Malefiicent cursed as I shook my head.
"My father is a god, it makes sense I can heal people." I shrugged.
"Can you also walk on water then?" She sighed.
"no, I tried that once but I can walk on clouds." I said jokingly.
"Really?" Maleficent sighed.
"No that part is a joke, haven't had a chance to try and don't particularly want to die trying." I said casually.
"But you can grow wings there wouldn't be a risk!" Maleficent retorted as I realised she was right.
"As soon as I get out of here I'll try it, thanks for the idea step-mum." I spoke as she tilted her head.
"Again with that?"
"Well you dated my father figure so you count."
"I swear I will find a way to shut you up." Maleficent growled as I laughed.
"Good luck with that."

Arabella's POV

As the light faded I found myself alone in a dark room, the room had a greek theme to it and as I walked closer to the wall I bumped into someone who was there. "Oh thank god, I thought I was alone." I spoke as I felt someone bump into me from behind "Oh thank god, I thought I was alone." I heard my own voice speak as I turned around to see now an infinite line of me saying that line "Where am I?" I asked myself, literally.
"You're in the labyrinth known as the realm of Rezzekod, Im curious why someone like you are here though." A very familiar and sinister voice chuckled as I turned around to see...Maleficent standing over me causing me to step backwards into one of the copies of myself.
"Maleficent, why are you here...and what are you wearing?" I asked seeing her in a black coat covering everything but her green face.
"I don't have to answer you, you don't even have resistance to the cloning defense mechanism that lightning god set up." Maleficent chuckled as I put two and two together.
"You...what are you trying to do?" I asked as my hands started shaking, I already know the answer to that.
"Kill the son of a god." Maleficent chuckled as she made her way to a kids bed with a sleeping 5 year old Shinteru on the bed.
"Shin...NO!" I screamed as I formed a water ball and fired it at the villain.
"You think that'll do anything to me?" Maleficent chuckled as all of the clones did the same thing pelting the woman with water balls, each getting progressively bigger as I watched all of the water zoom past me.
"This. Wont be enough!" The now wet Maleficent growled as water splashed on Shinteru.
"Damnit!" I called as Maleficent slowly started walking towards me whilst getting pelted by more water balls until she was up in my face, staring down at me with pure rage.
"Youre toast." She spoke with pure venom in her voice.
"No you are!" A high pitch voice called as Shinteru was standing up glaring at Maleficent.
"Huh he has always had the glare." I spoke to myself in wonder as the kid fired a lightning bolt at maleficent which shocked her unconscious.
"Who are you, are you with her?" Shinteru spoke as I slowly started walking towards the kid, the smaller Shinteru looked confused as I had a bittersweet expression on my face "are...you okay Arabella?"
As soon as he said that I couldn't hold it any longer, I pulled him into a hug and started sobbing. "Shinteru, you selfish idiot why did you leave us like that, why did you have to bring Maleficent to the school and leave me feeling like you died!" I cried as I heard footsteps behind me, those belonging to the ones responsible for bringing Shinteru back.
"H-Hey who are you?" The kid asked as he slowly hugged back and I felt a cold hand rest itself on my shoulder.
"Arabella...we have to go, you can see him when we finish our mission." Elise spoke as I nodded and backed up.
"you'll find out when you're older, please no slamming doors on my face though. It really hurts." I smiled through my tears as A light engulfed us as we left the scene.
"Who was that?" Kid Shinteru spoke as a sneaky Maleficent got behind him and slit his throat, destroying his vocal cords in the process.
"I'll remember that girl, she wont get away with that."

Shinteru's POV

I sighed as I've been throwing a ball of electricity towards the door as it bounced back at me, ive been doing this for what feels like days it is starting to get tiring hearing the noises it makes when it hits the door over and over again. "Care to stop doing that Shinteru? You're really pissing me off." Maleficent growled as a sharp white noise pierced my ears and I clutched my head in pain.
"Oh great and now he is in pain what next-" Maleficent was cut off by a painful scream coming from me as my throat started bleeding like crazy, it just turned Monday that means.
"Shinteru?" Maleficent asked curiously as she slowly approached and put her hand on my neck covering the bleeding so it wasn't as heavy, even though blood was still leaking from underneath her hand. "calm down, take a deep breath and do whatever you can to stop the bleeding." She spoke calmly as a scene played out in my head

"you'll find out when you're older, please no slamming doors on my face though. It really hurts."

Tears escaped my eyes as the bleeding came to the stop, that was Arabella's voice so when...when did she say that to me? Not only that I'm pretty sure I'm older then her, when I get out ill have to ask her.