Homework

*knock knock knock*

"One...more...minute..." I mumbled as I slowly got to my feet and walked to the door, I was in my PJ's as I opened the door to see the daughter of a certain mermaid.
"Sorry didn't mean to wake you up Shinteru" Arabella bowed.
"what do you want?" I asked still tired.
"Well you didn't turn up to class yesterday so the Fairy God Mother asked me to give you your notes and homework assignment" Arabella gave me a plastic envelope with my work in it as I sighed.
"Who did the notes?" Shin asked as he took out said notes and read them over.
"Oh that was me, when Elise said you wouldn't make it to class I started making you a copy of my notes" Arabella explained as I put away the notes and looked at the homework.
"'Apologize for something that was your fault' why does it feel like that bitch targeted me for this-"
"Swearing jar" Arabella giggled.
"PISS OFF WITH THAT!" I shouted as I slammed the door shut but this time I heard two different noises; a light bang and then a heavy slam on the floor.

I quickly opened the door to see Arabella on the floor with a bleeding nose "Crap are you okay?" I asked quickly.
"Yeah im fine...do you have a few tissues I can use on this though?" The mermaid daughter asked as I helped her up.
"Yeah come on in" I said as I walked in my dorm room and she limped behind me "What's with the limping?" I asked as she looked down.
"huh? oh its nothing- hey can I sit down somewhere?" She asked as I nodded and pointed to my bed.
"Rest on there, hold the bridge of your nose and keep your head tilted upwards ill get the tissues" I ordered as I casually walked in the kitchen.

I got the tissues immediately then looked at my reflection in the sink's mirror which was mounted on the cream walls of my kitchen area. "Why am I helping her?" I asked myself as I remembered when we first met and she lied about her nose being hit "She brought this upon herself for back then...but I did cause it though..." I looked down "..."

I walked back to her and saw she was asleep on my bed laying backwards, her nose was only lightly bleeding now so I slowly cleaned the blood off and I looked at her face "Well...might as well check if he limping was 'nothing'" I told myself as I started performing a spell "Lightning Dragon God's purification" I muttered as I started healing her body but something about it felt off.
As I hovered my hands above her stomach I felt different things different then normal people, first it turns out she has a higher percentage of liquid in her body probably due to her being half mermaid but she also had slightly weaker bones then normal people, I didn't understand this but it made the limping make more sense, if her bones were weaker then normal then a simple fall would cause the bones to rattle and be on the edge of breaking...and I did that to her...I really am a scum bag.

An hour later I was sitting next to my bed reading the notes Arabella had wrote me when I heard a ruffling next to me "Morning" I sighed as I put away the notes back in the wallet, turning to the now awake daughter of Ariel.
"Morning shin- W-W-WAIT SHINTERU?!" She shouted.
"shut up that scream hurt my ears!" I retorted "Remember, you gave me my notes and then you fell asleep in my room when I was fetching the tissues?" I asked as she nodded.
"I remember now" She muttered as she felt her nose "Huh it feels good as new- no my body does too!" She laughed as she jumped to her feet and did a twirl.
"Does that mean you can leave now?" I asked trying to return to the peace and quietness of my room- before Arabella came in that is.
"Oh yeah of course haha" She laughed awkwardly as I walked her to the door "Well see you around Shinteru Asada" She smiled as she walked out my dorm.
"Wait Arabella" I suddenly said, I had no idea what I was doing but it was like my body was moving for me.
"Huh what is it Shinteru?" She asked.
"Im sorry...for earlier when I snapped...and hurt you..." I said as I dropped my head to not make eye contact with the princess.
"...hehe that's fine I already forgave you silly" Arabella giggled "Was that all?" She asked as I looked up at her.
"Yeah that was it...also just call me Shin in the future, shinteru can be a handful to say" I said for some reason as I felt my blood start moving around my body at a quicker pace.
"Alright Shin...you better turn up to class tomorrow you got it? I'll have a seat waiting for you!" She giggled as she ran down the hall and I smiled at the sight.
"Ill...consider it-" She tripped again but this time she wasn't close to my dorm so...not my problem!

I slammed my door shut and went to my bed instantly smiling slowly my eyelids obscured my vision leaving me to sleep.