Wedding

Chloe-
It's May 11 my birthday and I'm getting married to Trevor. I huge now that we only have about ten days till the baby is born and I can't wait to get it out. Yes I said it because we didn't want to know the gender. I wanted it to be a surprise. Right now I'm getting ready to walk down the isle. Kylie, Trevor's little sister, is my flower girl and she looks so cute in her dress. She walks into the room. "Chloe I'm going Daddy will come in now. She walks away and Trevor's dad takes my hand. "You look beautiful darling." "Thank you dad." He smiled then we walked to the isle. He walked me down and leaves me with Trevor. We make eye contact and I can't hear the person talking all I can hear is my heartbeat. "May we have the rings." Trevor's mom gives us the rings and we put them on each other. "Trevor do you take to love and to cherish, for better or for worse, Chloe as your wife." "I do." "Chloe do you take to love and to cherish, for better or for worse, Trevor as your husband." "I do." Trevor you may kiss the bride." We kiss and the whole pack roar in cheers. We walk, well Trevor caries me back into the house and we party. When the party was over we went to our room. "Chloe I love you and can't wait for you to have our pups." "I love you too, and yes I can't wait because I've carrying the pup and it is huge." He chuckled and I laid down on the bed. He came over and laid down beside me an put a protective arm around my belly. I fell asleep to the heart beat of my pup and mate.

Trevor-
Today was the day Im getting married to my beautiful wife. Im in my tux and I'm waiting for Chloe to walk down the isle. The music starts and then I see my dad with my amazing mate walk down the isle. He lets go of her and stands next to me. The preacher starts talking but all I do is stare in Chloe's eyes. Then I here the preacher. "May we have the rings." My mom gives us the rings and we put them on each other. "Trevor do you take to love and to cherish, for better or for worse, Chloe as your wife." "I do." "Chloe do you take to love and to cherish, for better or for worse, Trevor as your husband." "I do." Trevor you may kiss the bride." After that I kiss Chloe and my pack roars in cheers. I picked up Chloe and brought her into the house. We partied and when the party was over we went to our room. "Chloe I love you and can't wait for you to have our pups." "I love you too, and yes I can't wait because I've carrying the pup and it is huge." I chuckled and Chloe laid down on the bed and I followed putting a protective arm around Chloe and our pup. Chloe fell asleep before me. She is probably tired from only being ten days away from giving birth. I put Chloe's head on my chest and I soon fall into a peaceful sleep. When I woke up it was pretty early and I decided that I would make Chloe breakfast in bed. I strolled downstairs and cooked Chloe some eggs with bacon. I also got her blueberries and some orange juice. I grabbed the blueberries because she is craving them but won't tell me. I walk back upstairs and find that Chloe is awake. "Hey baby how are my favorite people doing?" "Good, what do yah have?" "Eggs, bacon, blueberries, and orange juice." "Did you make this for me?" "Yes, today you will not get out of bed for anything but going to the bathroom. Today is for relaxing only." She laughed and smiled. "Thank you Trev. It smells amazing. And I won't get out of bed unless you tell me I can." I smiled and sat behind Chloe rubbing circles on her back while she ate. When she finished she laid back so her head was in my lap. I moved my hands to her stomach. I could tell she was sore. She closed her eyes and took a nap while I was playing with her hair. I soon got tired myself as laid next to Chloe and fell asleep. I woke up at dinner and Chloe wasn't with me. I ran downstairs only to find her cooking and talking with my mom. I was relieved. "Hey baby how are you feeling?" "Great, I made soup with your mom." I smiled and walked over to the table. Chloe gave me some soup, grabbed her soup, and sat down. "This is great thank you Chloe and thanks mom. "You welcome. Do you want something to drink." "Sure thanks." Chloe got up then stopped fed in her tracks. "Trevor I think my water broke."