Ball

Trevor-
When I woke up Chloe was laying her head on my unhurt chest and she was sitting in a very uncomfortable chair next to me. I smiled knowing that Chloe love me so much she won't leave my side. It was like four in the morning and I felt well enough to go back to Chloe's room. I wanted to be back in her room where it smelled like her and she could be comfortable sleeping by me. "Hey Chloe it's early but can you get up please." She yawned and stretched. "Yah. Do you want to go to my room." She sounded like she was really tired. "Yes let's go before you fall asleep." I chuckled a little and she hit me in the stomach playfully but it still hurt so I moaned a little. "Oh I'm so sorry Trevor I forgot. Are you ok?" "Yah lets go to bed." I slowly got off the bed with Chloe making sure I didn't hurt myself and we both walked to her room. I got in first and walked over to the side of the bed. I slowly sat on the bed and tired to move my feet over but it hurt to bend over so Chloe walked over and carefully moved my feet for me. "Thanks." She nodded and I laid back. She got in to bed and crawled over to me resting her head under my neck and putting her hand on my bare chest. "Night Clo. I love you." "I love you too Trev." Oh I like that nick name she better keep that. After that we fell asleep. I woke up to Chloe gone but I heard the shower going. I slowly got out of bed and made my way to the shower. I took my clothes off and joined Chloe in the shower. I put my hands on her bare waist and she didn't notice. I put my mouth by her ear and whisperer,"I like your nick name for me." She screamed and almost fell but I caught her. "What did you do that for I was having a peaceful shower." "I didn't mean to sorry but I did like your nick name for me." "Wait you mean Trev." "Yes," I said it is a husky voice, "Say it again." "Trev." Yep that turned me on I kissed her bringing her to the wall shocked but then she kissed back. It was the most amazing kiss/ make out session ever. "I love you Chloe." "Love you too. Trev." She got out of the shower and put a towel on. I whimpered. "Oh shut up your can have me if you are a good little alpha." "Okey dokey." I said it in a little kid voice and she laughed. "Come on Trevor remember the Ball is today." "Right and I got to get in a tux." "Well I like you in a tux."

Chloe-
Once we got dressed we went to get Rachel. She was sitting on her bed listening to music. "Hey Rachel I came to get you ready." "Ok do whatever you like. I always love it in the end." "Ok." I brought her to my room and picked some dresses for her to try. She tried all of them on but it wasn't her style I could tell. "Chloe there is one more. Do you want me to try it on?" "Sure." She comes out in a cyan blue dress that has one strap and she has her hair in a ponytail. This is the dress. "Keep this one on it looks beautiful on you." She smiled and walks over to the chair. "You will do my hair to right?" "Yes of course." I brushed her hair and put in a ponytail again and looked at what I could do. I decided to curl her hair and put it on the side with the strap. I put on some makeup next. I did a smokey eye and some lipstick. I would of put blush on but she has a natural blush. I told her to stand up and I looked her up and down. And nodded starting to tear up she was beautiful. "Thanks Chloe I love it." I smiled and we walked out together arm in arm. We walked to the car and got in ready for the Ball. When we got there we went to the dance floor and danced. " Can we have the daughters of our beloved King James." We both walked up and I went first. Thank you for coming everyone. My name is Chloe Hope Blue and I'm your future Queen of werewolves." They clapped. "Thank you here is my sister." She walked up and started talking. "Hello my name is Rachel Snow Blue. I hope you have a wonderful time. Lets get the music playing and have some fun." They all clapped and the music started. We went to get some punch. When we got there Rachel stopped and stared at a boy with brown hair and he was taller than her. She found her mate.

Cliffy please vote and comment. please give me names for the baby that will soon come. Thanks love you all. Btw that's the dress not rachel.