My Mate

One month later.
I woke up feeling sick again. Im pregnant and even though it's been almost two months I only have one more left. Since I'm the queen of werewolves it goes a lot faster. Its April 21 and I'm due May 21. All of these stupid hormones are getting to me. One second ill be angry then ill be sad or happy. It's so frustrating sometimes I can't catch up with myself. Right now I'm on the couch watching a movie. I really don't know what I watching I just picked at random and put it in. "Hey Chloe how are you feeling." "Good Trev." "Good I umm wanted to ask you on a date and it a surprise." "Of course ill go." "Ok put something warm and comfortable." "Ok. Ill be right back." I half walk half run up the stairs and go in my room. I pick out some nice jeans, a loose shirt, a jacket, and but on my favorite converse. Now I'm ready. I walk back downstairs and Trevor isn't there. "Trevor where are you." "Im in the car love." "Ok." I walked outside and got in the car. "So where we going." "I told you already it's a surprise." "Damn it." "Baby watch your langue around our child." "Shut up it can't even hear me." "Trust me the baby can. And it should punish their mommy for saying a bad word." "Right and like the baby ca-ow the baby just kicked me." "Its Karma baby." I laughed and rubbed my tummy it's pretty huge now it like I'm holding two big watermelons. But I'm only having one baby so I don't understand why I'm so big. Maybe it's a queen werewolf thing. "Baby we're here." I looked up and saw that we were on the beach and there was a picnic. "Trevor did you do this for me." He didn't say anything he just grabbed my hand and brought me over to the blanket. "Do you like it Chloe." "Do I like it No...... I LOVE IT. Thank you soooo much." He looked at me for a second the he got down on one knee. "Chloe Hope Blue can you make the happiest man alive. Wait let me say that again. Chloe Hope Blue can you make me the happiest man in the universe, because I'm already the happiest man in the world, and be my wife forever?" I was so happy and shocked. He wanted to be my husband forever. I started crying. Yes Trevor I do."

Sorry for it being so long for me to update. And I'm sorry for this chapter being so short. Please comment and vote. Oh and I need names for the baby. Boy and girl names. I don't know what gender I'm doing yet.