Broken

Last night was the worst day of my life and I want to escape and go to Trevor. I don't really want to go back because I'm used and toyed with now. I hope he understands I'm broken and I can't take it back even if I want to bad. when I finish my chores I pack my things and get ready to run for my life. I drank a lot of water from the sink in my room and stole some food if it takes me longer than a day or two. I'm ready. Everyone is gone now because they think I won't leave but they are wrong. I grab my bag and walk outside. Since everyone will still be gone for a hour I need to keep a pace. I turn into my wolf and start slowing running. "Liz I have know idea where to go please help me." "Ok. Just go where your heart says to go." I followed my heart when I came up to a beautiful lake with a waterfall. "Go behind the waterfall and you will be safe." I went behind the waterfall, drank some water, and ate a little before going to sleep. I woke up to a branch braking. I went out from behind the waterfall and saw a brown wolf. He growled at me and I backed away only to be pinned down by another. He shifted on top of me and said," Oh look what we have here a toy. Shift now!" I didn't shift though I wanted to be brave and strong for Trevor. "You better shift mutt!" He was getting angry and then he hit me and threw me. I hit the tree and Liz faintly talked to me. "Chloe I'm so sorry I have to sleep you are going to shift back." "No Liz don't leave me!!" The next thing I know is that I'm covered in my blood and my head hurts like hell. "Finally you shifted, now we can have fun." My heart started beating very fast and I wasn't able to move. He got closer and then he was on top of my naked, fragile body. He raped me and so did the others guys, but the last one came up to me and grabbed a silver knife and wrote BITCH on my belly. Then out of nowhere a black wolf jump on the last guy and kills all the men. The last thing I saw was my mate crying saying I would be ok.

Trevor-

After I went to the pack house they said we would look for her and I would lead them. I told them that I would probably be going very fast and for a long time out of rage so I picked someone to lead them. After that I turned into my wolf and ran in the direction of my mate. I ran till I got to a house and her scent was in the house and then it was out in the woods. I heard a scream and then my wolf took control and ran to where the noise was. When I got there I found a man on top of my naked mate. How dare he she is mine. I ran and jumped on him killing him and the rest I seconds then running to my mate and telling her she would be ok but I didn't know if she would live or not.

Please comment and give me ideas for the next chapter thanks.