Loved Once More

Trevor-

When I woke up Chloe was still sleeping. So I quietly got out of bed and went into the kitchen to make us some food. When I was done I put it on plates and went to my room. Chloe was awake and still looking a little sick. "How are you feeling Clo?" "Im fine just a little tired." I brought her the food and she ate it and I ate mine. When I was done I put the plates on my desk and climbed into bed with Clo. She put her head on my chest and I rubbed her back. She soon fell asleep but I didn't. A few minutes later my mom walked in. "Hey Trevor can you do something for me." Then she noticed Clo. "Sorry I'll ask your dad." And with that she left us. I love having Chloe as a mate and now that she let me mark her I can read her thoughts. She still is scared sometimes. I really want her to be herself again.

Chloe-

When I woke up I saw Trevor with food and I was hungry. I still felt sick but I was better. He asked how I was felling and I said I'm fine just tired. We ate and then we cuddled on his bed. He rubbed my back making me more tired and I soon fell asleep on Trevor. When I woke up Trevor wasn't in the bed. I didn't know where he was so I got up and went out to find him. I was looking and a guy comes up behind me and pushes me to the wall. I scream and fall to the floor crying and panicking. "Chloe are you ok. Chloe talk to me. What happened?" I looked up still scared and I found a heartbroken Trevor. I ran to him and gave him a big hug and started crying again. He brought me back to his room and cuddled with me till I stopped crying. "Chloe why are you scared. I can't help you if I don't know how." "When I was taken I was saved but my parents guard but he sold me off to vampires and they toyed wit-t-th me. Im broken Trevor! Ill never be the same!! Im broken and I don't want to be alone again!!!" I was so mad at myself and those vampires. I shifted into my phoenix and flew into a forest. When I landed on the ground I shifted into my wolf. I was so mad I knocked over some trees and I found a lake and shifted back crying. I cried for my family, I cried for me, but I cried the most for my mate. While I was crying I was put in someone's arms. I noticed it was Trevor and I cried into his chest. I felt so bad for him that he has a mate like me. "Chloe don't be mad at yourself I love you no matter what. Goodnight Clo."

Trevor-

When Chloe fell asleep I remembered I had to do some work for my pack. I go to my office and sit down and start working. After a while I hear a scream and I know it's Chloe so I run to her and she is crying on the floor. "Chloe you ok. Chloe talk to me. What happened." She looked at me and ran and gave me a hug crying harder. I pick her up and bring her to my room. I cuddled with her till she calmed down and asked her, "Chloe why are you scared. I can't help you if I don't know how." "When I was taken I was saved but my parents guard but he sold me off to vampires and they toyed wit-t-th me. Im broken Trevor! Ill never be the same!! Im broken and I don't want to be alone again!!!"After she said the she shifted and flew out. I shifted after her. it took me a little to find her scent but I found that it was near and put some clothes on. She was by a lake crying naked on the ground. I walked to her and read her thoughts that she though she wasn't good enough for me but that wasn't true I loved Chloe. I said in mind link, "Chloe don't be mad at yourself I love you no matter what. Goodnight Clo." She fell asleep on me and I put my shirt on her. I walked back to the pack house and when I got there I put her on my bed and fell asleep beside her.