A New Beginning

Chloe's-
Recap... "Trevor I think my water just broke."...

My water broke not but a minute ago and I'm now on a hospital bed in labor. Dr. Lily is by my side along with Trevor's mom and himself. Lily says I should be pushing in about five minutes so now I'm waiting for her to tell me what I need to do. " Ok Chloe it's been a little past five minutes do you feel different? Are you in pain?" "No not now." Then a wave of pain hits and I scream. "Chloe you need to push on three. One, two, three push!!" I pushed and I heard a baby crying but Lily started talking. " Chloe it looks like your having twins I need you to keep pushing." I start pushing but the baby won't budge. AN HOUR LATER. "Chloe this is your last push. One, two, three , push!" "I pushed and finally the baby was out." "Lily can I have my babies." "Of course." She hands me the boy and gives the tear stained Trevor the girl. "What do you want to call him?" "I don't know but I like Austin." "Ok what about her? I would like to call her Skylar because she will be a full angel and Austin will be full werewolf." Trevor smiles and stares back at Skylar. She was just born and she has him wrapped around her little finger. "Can we go home Trev?" "Yes, yes we can. Let's go." He grabs both of my babies and helps me up. We walk to Trevor's car and he gives me the babies after I sit down. He starts the car and we go home. When we arrive he grabs the kids and puts them in the crib I got. Good that I got it extra big. They both fall asleep. I go into our room and lay down on the bed waiting for Trevor. He comes in soon after and cuddles with me and I fall asleep. When I wake up the babies are sleeping thank god. I hope they will always sleep in. I get up and go to the bathroom to take a shower. Not long after Trevor comes in. "Hey Clo how are you feeling?" "Good, are the babies awake." "No they're sleeping but you should wake them and feed them." "Yah ill be out in a little." He leaves an I finish my shower. I get out and clothes are on the counter for me. I walk out and Trevor has Austin. "Looks like Austin is a daddy's boy." "Yah, can you get Skylar." I go over to Skylar's crib and pick her up. She wakes and smiles at me. I smile back and she giggles. She has my blonde hair but it's straight like her dad an she has the most beautiful eyes. Her eyes are blue with a little green. Austin on the other hand has black hair and dark blue eyes. Skylar is going to grow out to be so beautiful and Austin will be handsome. Skylar is my baby a moms girl and no one will take her away from me without a big fight.

Hey please comment and vote on my story. Thank you have fun reading.