Baby

Trevor-
When I woke up Chloe was still asleep so I just cuddled with her. She was so beautiful and she smelled so good. It was a mix between my scent and hers. Wait what she is pregnant. Im so happy Chloe is carrying my pups I'm so excited to tell her. "Alpha there are some rouges we need you." I growled, "Be there in a sec." I went to get up but I heard a whimper and looked at Chloe. She was awake now and scared. "Baby what's wrong, did I scare you." "No I had a dream from the past but it was worse." "Ok I got to go deal with some rouges so stay with your sister and do not leave the house till I come back." "Ok."

Chloe-
DREAM....
I was in a field it was beautiful and I walked up to the house. Inside everything was torn, broken and in pieces. I looked around only to see my sister dead on the kitchen and I cried and walked away going up stairs. What I saw made me cry so hard. Trevor was dead and my torture was there.
END OF DREAM....
That's when I woke up. Trevor was just getting out of bed and I whimpered scared and needing a little comfort. "Baby what's wrong, did I scare you." "No I had a dream from the past but it was worse." "Ok I got to go deal with some rouges so stay with your sister and do not leave the house till I come back." "Ok." He left and I got up and went to Rachel's room. She was awake and she let me come in. "Hey Clo how was your sleep." "Good. thanks for asking." I was half lying. "Wait Clo why do u smell different. She came closer and sniffed. "Chloe your pregnant." I'm going to be a mom and Trevor will be a dad I'm so happy and scared. What if he doesn't want them. What if I'm a terrible mom. I started to cry. "Chloe your going to be a great mom please stop crying it hurts me too." "Im sorry Rach your going to help me though." "Of course and don't worry I will take care of them anytime you want." "Thank you Rachel so much." "Well I'm still tired. Lets get some sleep." "Ok." We were off asleep right when we hit ours pillows. I was dreaming of Trevor and my kids. I was waken up by Rachel. She looked scared. "What's wrong?" "Trevor is in bad shape you got to go to him." I ran to where the doc was and saw Trevor laying on the bed with blood all over him and a huge gash on his stomach. " Lilly is he going to be ok?" "I don't know Chloe I'm sorry right now he is in a coma." I sat down in the chair next to him and grabbed his hand not wanting to let go ever. Everyone started to leave to give me space to talk to him. "Trevor why did you do this. Please don't leave me." I started to cry really hard and I laid my head on his lap. "I love you don't leave me." Lily walked in and said, "Chloe I'm sorry but you have to leave we have to fix his arm, leg, and stitch up his stomach." "No I'm staying with him. I'm not leaving." She yelled for more people to one in and grab me but they weren't enough so more came. "Let me go I need him." They finally got me out by putting me under. I woke up in my bedroom and I ran to the pack house hospital to see Trevor. He was still pail and he had a big scar on his stomach. I was sad he didn't wake up. I grabbed his hand and put my head on his bare chest. I did that carefully so that I didn't hurt him. My other hand was caressing his chest making me feel the sparks when we touched. "Clo." "What." I looked around the room to find no one but me and Trevor. I turned back to Trevor and he was awake. He tried to get up but he groaned and slumped back down. "Trevor don't move you will hurt yourself." "I'm fine I just need a little help to get up." "Ok." I helped him up and he smiled. "How long have I been out?" "Only a day." "Oh. How you feeling like since yesterday." Huh that was a weird question what does he mean since yesterday. Oh wait my scent changed and I'm pregnant. He knows. "How did you know I was pregnant." "Well before the fight I smelled something different in your scent and I noticed it was my scent so I figured you were pregnant." "Yah. Are you mad at me? Do you want the baby?" "No Chloe calm down Im not mad at you I love you and I'm so happy I might burst because you are carrying my baby." I looked at him and cried tears if joy. "Well it's late Clo you should go to your room and get rest." "Im not going anywhere. I love you." Right before I fell asleep he said,"I love you more both of you." I smiled and fell asleep.