Will I Be Saved

Chloe-

It has been a week now and Dave does not let me out of his site. He is sort of protecting me but he is also kidnapping me. Dave is nice but I miss Trevor. Is he looking for me or did he give up? I don't know what to think now. Maybe he found someone else to replace me or maybe he thinks I'm dead? Well tonight I'm going to break out and find Trevor. "Hey Chloe come down here someone wants to see you." I walk down to see a vampire. Oh my gosh is he going to take me away? " I'm guessing you are Chloe. I'm Vance." Well he did look nice so maybe he is with Trevor or something."Yep thats me." I looked at Dave and he looked like he was going to enjoy me going with Vance so i guess this wont turn out so good.

Trevor-

When I woke up I remembered what happened and my wolf gained control."Im so stupid I let Chloe get kidnapped and it's all my fault." I looked around and barley caught her scent. It was very faint and smelled a week old. Damn I was out for a week wow. I followed the scent and found a house it was pretty big and was nice. I knocked and a man came out with blonde hair. I smelled Chloe on him and it was a few minutes ago. "You have my mate where is she?" She is in good hands." When he said that he smirked. After that I killed him and noticed a different scent in the room. It was vampire and my worse enemy Vance. He found me and tortured me and said if I have a mate he will kill her slowly. I started crying, I didn't want to lose Chloe. With all the rage I had I went to the pack house to talk to my dad.

Chloe-

I woke up in a new room yet again. It was. Dark blue room with a huge bed and nothing on the walls. I got up and went downstairs only to be greeted by a bunch of vampires. They all stared hungrily at me and I noticed this is going to be a long stay. One got up from the couch and came over to me. "I'm guessing you are the new maid. We all need food and our bedrooms need to be cleaned." "No I'm not your maid!!!And I am not going to clean up after you." "Boys should we teach her a lesson?" They all nodded and came right for me. I might of came a little to strong. They all formed a circle around me and took turns on kicking me. I screamed and cried every time they hit me but they weren't done. A guy named Greg came up to me with a knife and carved out, GREG'S BITCH, on my stomach. That night they put me on the basement floor and I slept from the pain and exhaustion. When I woke up I made breakfast cleaned all the rooms in the house and when I was done I went to the basement and cried. Someone came in while I was crying and picked me up like I was a doll and put me in a room. For a second I though I was going to be treated right, but then I noticed that it was Greg that brought me up here. "Hey baby you ready?" "What for what do you want from me?" I looked at he for a while till he responded. "I love you and you will be with me." At that second he was on topic me kissing my neck. I kicked him in the stomach and he fell off the. Bed and looked mad. "You will pay for that darling." He took his clothes off and got on top of me again and tied me to the bed. I cried and cried for Trevor but he didn't come. That night was the worse night of my life.