Trevor and Me

I woke up and remembered what Trevor said. I felt so loved and I loved him back he made me feel like I was a angel. I looked around to find a sleeping Trevor. I was wearing his shirt and I saw something glowing on my shoulder. I pulled the sleeve down and saw a white wolf like me looking at a Phoenix changing into an angel. "Is that your real mark right? I not just seeing things right." " Yep." Popping the "p". He looks at me and I say," it's beautiful I wish that would really happen." "Maybe it will and yes it is beautiful." I got up and remembered I wasn't wearing pants so I pulled the shirt lower blushing a bright red. Trevor came up from behind me and said," you look hot in my clothes you should wear them more often." I blushed and he chucked. It was so care free and I felt like I was melting. I wanted to kiss him so badly and do things with him."Clo you probably should take a cold shower from what I know is in your mind right now." I blushed again. Damn I hate having him read my mind. " I heard that." "Darn how do you shut it off." "You just pretend to close a door." "Thanks and I will go take that shower." I went into his bathroom and took a nice shower. I then got out and dried myself. I put on Trevor's shirt and a pair of shirts. I got out and Trevor was waiting on his bed with his shirt off and condensation on his chest and hair. I slowly walked over and sat down still staring. God what he does to me. "Like what you see baby?" "Nope I think you could do better." "Really and you can." "Yep." I gave gummy best puppy dog eyes. He laughed and that got me warm. I stared at him and started to blush. To add more affect I bit my lip. He looked at me and his eyes were changing to black then yellow and black to his perfect blue eyes. He looked so funny. I poked him and ran down stairs. "Chloe did you poke me?" "Maybe I don't remember." He came down stairs and tackled me onto the couch. "Chloe did you or did you not?" " I didn't." He looked at me and said," oh so now it's the hard way." He started tickling me and I laughed. " Chloe did you poke me yes or no?""no." I did that to make him more mad lol. He started tickling hard and I couldn't breath."Chloe." " I can n nt bb re a th stt op." "Tell me." " Fin ne I I did i tt." He stopped and I finally could breath. " See that wasn't so hard." I laughed and ran outside after he let me go. I ran into the woods looking at the trees and the waterfall I found. I sat down by the water and Trevor joined my a few minutes later. It was beautiful. Then all the sudden I felt a pain in my stomach and cried out in pain. "Trevor what's happening to me!" "I don't know." "Trevor I'm sorry."