Skylar

Picture of Skylar's mark.

Chloe-
I can't believe that Skylar has a prophecy to for fill and she is just a new born baby. "Trevor why did it have to be our baby?" "I guess that the moon goddess has special things laid out for her." Since she is special wont people want to take her?" "Yes and we need to be extra careful with her and Austin. Im pretty sure that Austin is her protector. I pick up Skylar. "Why you baby girl." She just smiles and giggles. She doesn't know what might be her destiny.

FOUR YEARS LATER...
Skylar-
"Austin give me my blue hat." "Sorry sis can't do. I was told strictly by Violet to keep it from you." "Austin give you sister her hat back." "Yes mom." Yay I got my hat back I love this blue hat. "Hey Violet, Austin, do you guys want to play hide and seek." "Yah." "Who is going to be the seeker first. Huh, well they have to be smart, tall, a guy..." "Oh sis pick me." "Ok Austin you are the seeker. Count to 30 then come find us." "Ok." "Remember Skylar don't go to far into the woods." "Ok moma. Violet let's go." We both go into the woods to hide from Austin. Violet found a hollow tree and is hiding in there while I'm still looking. Oh a cave ill hide in here he won't find me. I go into the cave and it's dark. I here Violet scream. "HELP." "Im coming Violet." When get to where Violet was hiding I see her with two guys surrounding her. "Violet run, Ill deal with them." She runs an the guys look at me like I'm a puppy. "Oh I'm so scared a four- year old is going to kick my butt." "Yah I will." I shifted into my pure white wolf and they looked at me with awe. Then all the sudden they looked terrified. Served them right. Then I here a large growl and they run off. I turn around and see my daddy in wolf form. "Skylar go to your mom it's not safe outside." I nodded and ran back to the house. I was so close to the house when a wolf tackled me. I see my mom shift and run to me but five wolves stand in her way. "Momma, Help me." "Skylar I'm coming hold on." "Momma, I love you and I won't stop fighting I promise." "Im sorry Skylar, I love you too." Then the darkness came.

Chloe-
My baby was just taken from me. I couldn't protect her. "Trevor, will we find her." "Yes and we will never stop looking." I walk into her room and see her blue walls with different paintings of me, Austin, Violet, Trevor, and of herself. I started to cry again. "It's ok mom I will find my sister if its the last thing I do."

Please comment and vote on my story. thanks.