Family

This is what Skylar's eyes look like.

Trevor-
When I woke up this morning I went to go check on the kids and they were sleeping. I went back into our room to get Chloe up. "Hey Clo how are you feeling?" "Good, are the babies awake." "No they're sleeping but you should wake them and feed them." "Yah ill be out in a little." I walk out and pick up Austin. He wakes up and smiles. He reached out and grabs my hand then just stares at me. "Looks like we got a daddy's boy." "Yeah can you get Skylar." She nods and picks her up. Skylar smiles and giggles. She looks so much like Chloe, but she has my straight hair. She's going to be beautiful. While Skylar looks like her mom Austin is just like me, black hair and dark blue eyes, but he has his mom's cute little nose. I just stare at Austin for the longest time. "Hey Trev do you want to help me give them a bath." "Sure." We walk into the bathroom and I turn on the water. I undress Austin and put him in the water. Chloe walks in and undresses Skylar and puts her in with Austin. They smile and splash in the water. Chloe stares at Skylar for the longest time, then looks at me. She picks up Skylar and puts her head facing. And right there on her collar bone is the werewolf queen symbol. It's a small rose that's black. Then she turns Skylar around and you see two beautiful white wings. "Trev Skylar is chosen to rule the werewolves not Austin. Do you know why her wings are out right now?" "Well angels get there wings at the age 7 so not if she has a prophecy." "Lets get them out and let them take a nap while we research about her." "Ok." We take out Skylar and Austin and dry them. Skylar's wings go away when they were pressed against her back so now we know how to put them away. We dress then and put them in the crib and they fall asleep. "Good, follow me Clo." We walk down to my library and I pick out some books about angels. "Here read these and tell me if you find the prophecy." She nods and starts reading. "Trevor I found it. "What does it say?" "It says , If there is a child born an angel of pure white feathers and bright blue eyes, this child is the first of gods angels on earth. The same time the baby is born a child of black hair and reds eyes is born. He is the angel of demons. He has pure black wings and blood red eyes. On her 15th birthday she is to fight him and restore balance to earth." "Wow."

Cliffy thanks for reading please comment and vote I want to get to 2K.