Home

Chloe-
When I woke up I was on fire. I was sweating and couldn't control myself. Wait I'm in heat. I totally forgot. I felt sick to my stomach and mind linked Trevor. "Hey Chloe you ok I feel pain what's wrong." After he said that I had a rush of pain and fell on the floor. "Chloe are you in heat? "I think so hurry it hurts." "Im coming hold on." After that another wave of pain came and I cried for Trevor. Heat hurts like a bitch. He came in and picked me up putting me on his lap. I felt better at just the contact. "You ok." I nodded then a bunch of pain came and all Trevor could do was watch and hold me. "Trevor I'm so hot. It hurts make it go away." "Ok I will." He took my shirt off and my pants leaving me in my bra and underwear. Then he was on top of me kissing me. It made me feel better but I was still in pain. "Trevor make it go away." He looked at me for my ok and he took all his clothes and my clothes off and let's say I felt better and fell asleep peacefully.

Trevor-
I woke up this morning before Chloe and went to see if anyone was here yet. No one was so I went to make Chloe and me breakfast. But before I could reach the kitchen Chloe mind linked me. I felt some pain. Chloe are you ok I feel pain what's wrong." After I said that I heard a thump and more pain. Wait she is probably in heat. "Chloe are you in heat." "I think so hurry it hurts." "Im coming hold on." And with that I ran up the stairs and went into Chloe's room. I came in and Chloe was on the floor crying. I picked her up and put her on my lap. She looked like the contact made it feel better but then another wave of pain came and all I could do was watch and try to comfort her. "Trevor I'm so hot. It hurts make it go away." I really didn't want to but I needed to help her so I took of her shirt and pants. Then I kissed her and it made her feel a little better but she was still in pain. She looked at me pleadingly and said, "Trevor make it go away." I looked at her to see if she approved and she did. Then we fully mated and Chloe fell asleep. I kissed her head and wrapped my arms around her waist and fell asleep.

Chloe-
I woke up feeling much better. I tried to get up but I was pulled back by two strong arms. "Now where do you think you are going." "Im was going to go the bathroom to take a shower but you have me." His eyes lit up for a second then he siad in a husky voice, "Can I join you?" I looked at him then decided that I did what to take a shower now and With him so yah. "Yes if you let me go." "Deal." He let me go and I got up swaying my hips while walking to the bathroom. "Chloe you better stop teasing." "Or what?" "Well lets just say we will do it again." I blushed a bright red and he chuckled. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower and got in. Not a second later did Trevor join me. After that I went into my old bedroom and got dressed. Trevor got dressed after me and we both walked down to get breakfast. When we get there we see our whole pack. They all turn and say hi or goodmorning. Since no one had breakfast yet I cooked some bacon and eggs for everyone. When I finished the eggs and bacon I went outside. I walked to were me and my sister use to play. It was a beautiful waterfall. it starts as a waterfall then goes into some small pools then it waterfalls over into a huge pool. We even had a hideout behind the biggest part of the waterfall. We would sleep there some nights. We always had a bunch of fun. I went into the hideout and saw that there was clothes and food in here like some one was living here. I changed into my wolf when I heard a growl. I turn around and see a small dark brown wolf. It looked like sister. But she was dead the moon goddess told me. She is not dead I thought she was but she is alive Chloe. But you are still the Queen of werewolves. I shifted back and so did she. "Chloe, is that you?" "Yes, Rachel I'm home."

Please comment and vote. 😄😄😄😄😘😘