Saved By My Alpha Mate

Trevor-

When my mate fell asleep on me I put my shirt on her and walked her to my pack house and called the pack doctor Lily to look and my mate because she didn't look so good. I went to the pack doctor and set her on the bed and I watched her for a few hours till I fell asleep by my mate. I woke up to Lily pouring water on me and telling me my mate was asleep in her bedroom. I walked to my mates room and made sure she was sleeping. After checking on my mate I went to my room and fell asleep. I woke up again to find my mate crying and screaming. I ran to her room and she was in the on her bed crying and scared. I went to her and put her on my lap and rubbed her back to calm her down and it worked a little. When she stopped crying I asked her what was wrong but she didn't speak to me she just starred into my eyes. It looked like she wasn't ready to tell me and she stopped looking at me and she put her head on my chest and she fell asleep so I put her on her bed and put the blankets on her. Since I can't really go to bed now because its 6:00 and if I wake up I can't go back to sleep. I went into the kitchen and found my mom cooking. "Mom what are you doing up so early?" " Your mate was screaming in her sleep so I went looked in her room and you had it under control so I made so food. You want some?" "Yah sure. She is not telling me things how am I suppose to help her." " Just give her space and she will tell you when she is ready." " Thanks mom." I ate then went to the couch and laid down thinking about my mate. I didn't notice till I looked down. My mate came in and sat next to me. "Umm I'm Trevor. What's your name?" "Chloe." I love her name and so does my wolf. "Chloe what's wrong." "I- I can't -sleep." "Oh it's ok come here." She looked at me a little deciding if she trusts me. She scooted a little closer. So I grabbed her waist. " Chloe it's ok I won't hurt you I want you to be happy and when you are ready please tell me about your past." She looked like she believed me and she cuddled into me. My mom walked in. "Trevor can you introduce me to your mate." "Yah this is Chloe." Chloe looked sad but happy with she looked at my mom. "Chloe do you have a family." When my mom said that Chloe looked away like she was going to cry or something. "Chloe are you ok." "Yah I-I ju-st don't have a family any mo-re. Th-ey were killed when I was 4 and they took me." After she said that she walked up to my mom and hugged her really tight like it was her own mom. My mom was surprised but hugged back after a little and Chloe started crying. "Its ok hun i'll take care of you. We can go shopping too." When they pulled away my mom wiped the tears off Chloe and Chloe smiled. Her smile made me and my mom smile like it was contagious. Then she walked away and went where all the kids were playing watching them. When the kids saw here they ran to her and she played with them. After a little I remembered Kylie my little sister that was 6. "Chloe come her I want you to meet someone."She turned around and saw my sister and looked like she was going to cry but she came over and gave her a hug. Then she starting talking to my sister. "Hello I'm Chloe." "I'm Kylie". " Kylie do you want a big sister." My sister nodded and Chloe asked her if she could be a big sister. My sister looked so excited. " Yes, we can do everything together and eat ice cream and shop." I looked at Chloe and she nodded at my sister. Then she looked at me with a smile and a few tears in her eyes. She walked over to me and I gave her a big hug and wiped her tears away. "Chloe do you want to sleep you look tired?" Before she could answer she was asleep so I brought her to my room to sleep. I put her down on my bed and put covers on her. She woke up when I walked over to the couch and just looked and me so I laid on the bed trying to get some sleep even though it was the morning. I just laying there when Chloe walked over to me and laid beside me. At first I was shocked but then I pulled her closer and fell asleep.

Hey guys please comment and vote on my book.