Family

Chloe- She just looked at me for a while. "Rachel what happened when I was taken." "Well that day rouges and hunters came to get you because your wolf is rare. They came to me and dad first but dad told me to hide and I thought you would be in our hideout so I went there and you weren't there so I waited for the fighting to stop to come out and look for you but you weren't there. I have always been in here hiding because people still come and go and it's safe in here. So yeah I practically live here." "Well I now live here and I want you to meet someone. Come on." I took her hand and we walked back to the house. When I was walking I had a little jump in my step. I was excited for Rachel to meet Trevor. We walked into the house and I called for Trevor. "Trevor this is my sister Rachel I found her hiding." "Hi I'm Chloe's mate." Rachel waved and them told me we need to catch up. "Trevor we will be in my room if you need us." "Ok have fun." We walked into my room and sat on my bed. "Chloe I'm so happy for you. Trevor seems wonderful. Has he marked you???" I got a little red from her bringing that up but I told her anyway. She is my sister. "Well.... yes we also fully mated so yeah." "You what! Oh I'm just kidding. Wait I'm going to be an aunt!!!" She screamed that last part and yeah the whole house shook. Trevor mind linked me."Im guessing you told Rachel about us mating." "No that's no why." "Wait I'm confused now what was it about." "Trevor I was being sarcastic. Oh my god she is so loud help me." "Ok be there is a sec." "Hey Rachel have you been in that cave the whole time." "Well most of the time yes." Trevor walks in and sits by me. I lay on his lap while her and Trevor are talking. "Hey you should come with us to the ball with all the other packs. "I would love too Trevor thanks. I probably should go get some rest and I think Clo is asleep." "Oh ok bye."

Trevor-
I woke up before Chloe did so I was just watching her peacefully sleep. She was so weird how she slept she wrapped her legs around my legs and it was just funny. She started to wake up and tried to get up but I pulled her back on top of me. "Now where do you think you are going." "Im was going to go the bathroom to take a shower but you have me." Ooh now I can take a shower with her."Can I join you?" I said it in a husky voice. "Yes if you let me go." "Deal." I let her go and she started swaying hips while walking to the bathroom. "Chloe you better stop teasing." "Or what?" "Well lets just say we will do it again." She blushed a bright, bright red and i loved it and soon chuckled. She walked the rest if the way to the bathroom and I followed and got in not a second later. We washed and then got dressed. After that me walked down stairs to be greeted by our pack. Chloe went to the kitchen and started cooking and whatever it was smelled great. she finished and brought me a plate of eggs and bacon. I eat them and watched Chloe finish and walk somewhere. I didn't follow her because I felt she needed some alone time and I also knew that there was something on her mind so I let her go. I went back to our bed room to wait for her to get back. An hour later I heard Chloe call for me so I walked to the living room to see her with a girl that looked a little like her. "Trevor this is my sister Rachel I found her hiding." "Hi I'm Chloe's mate." Rachel waved and them told Chloe they needed to catch up. ""Trevor we will be in my room if you need us." "Ok have fun. They walked to the room leaving me in the living room so I say on the couch resting. Then all the sudden I heard a yell. "Wait I'm going to be an aunt!!! Oh Chloe told her about us mating. I mind linked her. "Im guessing you told Rachel about us mating." "No that's not why." "Wait I'm confused now what was it about." "Trevor I was being sarcastic. Oh my god she is so loud help me." "Ok be there is a sec." I walked to our room and sat on Chloe's bed and she laid down on my lap looking tired. Rachel and I talked for a little then I thought of a great idea. "Hey you should come with us to the ball with all the other packs. "I would love too Trevor thanks. I probably should go get some rest and I think Clo is asleep." "Oh ok bye." She left and I picked up Chloe so I could get in some pjs. I grabbed an extra one of my shirts and pulled off Chloe's shorts and shirt and put the shirt on. I finally got into the bed with Chloe and loosely grabbed her waist. She then scooted closer and mumbled I love you and I fell in a peaceful sleep with my mate.