Pain

Chloe- When I woke up I remembered that I didn't have a shirt on and went to get out of bed, but I was pulled back with two strong arms. I screamed not knowing who it was but then I felt the sparks so I calmed down."You ok Chloe." "Yah can you let me go please?" "Yah." He let me go and I got out of the bed. He growled and I turned around. He growled more and came over to me. He gave me a hug and smelled my scent to calm down. "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you Chloe. It kills me to see you hurt." "I know but I'm fine. I'm going to take a shower ok." "Ok." He let me go and I took a shower. When I got out I remembered I didn't have clothes and I walked out in a towel. "Trevor do you have clothes I can borrow?" "Yah." he took clothes out of his closet and gave them to me. I went into the bathroom and changed then walked out and sat on the bed waiting for Trevor. he walked in and asked," Do you want to watch a movie?" "Yah." He walked out and I got up and went the way I thought he went got lost in the huge house. I was walking when I hit a wall. I looked up and it was Trevor. "What are you doing Clo?" "I got lost." I turned red and looked at my feet. He grabbed my chin and made me look at him and he kissed me on the cheek making me blush harder. He smirked and grabbed my hand walking to the lounge to watch the movie. When we got to the lounge Trevor picked out a movie while I sat on the sofa. He joined me and we watched the movie. I don't know how much of the movie I saw because I felt hot, sick, and tired so I fell asleep.

Trevor-

When I picked the movie I joined Chloe and started the movie. I don't know why but a third way in the movie Chloe fell asleep so I shut off the movie and carried Chloe to my bedroom. I set her on my bed and got in beside her. After a few minutes I fell asleep to Chloe. When I woke up Chloe was in the bathroom throwing up so I put her hair up and started rubbing her back. When she got up she looked sick, very sick. She turned toward the bath tube and turned on the water. When it was filled she took off her clothes and got in. I felt bad for her. I walked over to her," Chloe do you need anything." She looked at me and nodded. " Yah I need you, I forgot that I'm phoenix and a little bit after they find their mate they get sick. They need his mark or they are sick for a while." She looked pained from being sick and telling me this. "Chloe do you want me to mark you?" "She looked at me disapprovingly but said, "yes." I let my teeth come out and bit her where she would soon wear my mark after it healed. I cleaned it off and got a towel for Chloe. She got out if the bath and I wrapped the towel around her. We walked out of the bathroom and back into my bedroom. I got her some clothes and she put them on carefully. She then slowly walked over to me and gave me a hug looking exhausted and melted into my chest. I picked her up and brought her to the bed with her already curled up asleep on me and fell once again asleep to my now marked mate.

Chloe-

When I woke up I felt sick so I ran into the bathroom. I threw up but Trevor was by my side putting my hair up. I went to the bath and turned it on and waited for it to fill up. When it did I took off my clothes and got in. The bath helped a little and I remembered what happens to a Phoenix with a mate and all. Trevor walk over and says,"Chloe do you need anything?" " "Yah I need you, I forgot that I'm phoenix and a little bit after they find their mate they get sick. They need his mark or they are sick for a while." I was pained from being sick and telling him this but he needed to know. "Chloe do you want me to mark you?" I was a little taken back but said," Yes." He let he teeth come out and he bit me. He cleaned my mark and got a towel for me. I got out of the bath and he wrapped the towel around me and we walked into his room. He got some clothes for me and I felt tired so I carefully put the clothes on to make sure I wouldn't fall over. When I finished I was exhausted and went and gave Trevor a hug melting into his chest. He picked me up and carried me to his bed and we laid down with me falling asleep curled up on his chest. ❤❤❤❤😴😴😴😄😄😄

Hey people reading this book please comment, vote, and tell your friends. Thank you. Love yah bye.