The Real Me

When I felt the pain I fell into a abyss. everything was dark. Where am I. Chloe I summoned you to tell you who you are. You are the first blue angle and your phoenix is now gone. You are to bring your people and mate to Alaska before the battle. You are the last descendent of the Blue Snow pack. Your father and mom where the queen and king of all wolves. You we seconding line because you sister was a year older but she is dead and so is your father and mom. Your mom protected you because when you were born with blue hair but it soon turned pink. It should go to a blonde now because of your angel. Oh I almost forgot there should be people there that are descendants of your pack. Your real name is Chloe Hope Blue. Your dad gave you your middle name because he believed you would be great when you grew up. He believed you would be hope to a new beginning. Thank you for telling me but who are you? I am the moon goddess. I created all the werewolves. Oh well that makes since so how will I find the pack. Your angel should show the way. But you got to go back to your world because your mate is worrying. But I will see you soon Chloe.

I woke up in Trevor's room and I felt like crap. Trevor was asleep with big bags under his eyes. I wonder how long I was out. He woke up and came over to me. "Hey are you ok?" "Yeah my head just hurts. How long was I out?" "A week you were floating for a little after you passed out then you fell and hit the ground hard. I would have caught you but I couldn't get to you it was like you were in a force shield." "Yeah well I think the moon goddess did that to protect me. I also got to meet her." "What did she tell you?""Well she told me that Im the last descendent of the Blue Snow pack and my whole name is Chloe Hope Blue. She also told me about a war coming and how we needed to go to Alaska where my old pack was to be safe. When we are there descendants of from people if my pack will join our pack. Since the war is coming I think we should change the pack name to my fathers pack name. Oh and I almost forgot that we are the Queen and King of all werewolves." "Ok and yah I do like that name. Wait I'm king of all werewolves now?" "Yep. Oh and I'm not a Phoenix anymore I'm a angel and a werewolf." "Show me your angel form." I took off my clothes with just my bra and underwear on and I thought of being a angel. The next thing your know I have wings but I'm still in only my bra and underwear. "You look beautiful and I see that your angel changed your hair color to a blonde. You should be like that more often." I blushed and he came over to me. "Change back." I changed back and he kissed me. I felt so loved so I kissed him back. After we kissed I laid on his chest and fell asleep.

Trevor-
When Chloe told me I would be king of all werewolves I was happy yet scared its a big responsibility. And when she told me she is a angel now I wanted to see her angel form. "Show me your angel form. She nodded and took her clothes off and suddenly she had beautiful blue wings. She was beautiful and her angel made her hair change into a blonde. "You should be in that form more often." She blushed and I remembered that when an angel sees her mate while in angel form she starts heat. I went over to her and said change back and she did. when she did I kissed her and she kissed back. After we kissed Chloe laid on my chest and fell asleep. I hope her heat won't hurt her in the morning I have to go to a pack meeting. After a few minutes of just looking at my beautiful mate I fell asleep too. When I woke up Chloe was still sleeping so I'm put the blankets on her and wrote a note telling her I would be back soon. I went to my dads office and I told him what Chloe told me and he agreed and said that the war is closer than he expected so we should leave tomorrow. When Chloe wakes up we will pack and go so we can see the place and restore anything that is worn out or broken. after talking to my dad I went back to my room and Chloe was still asleep so I packed everything and right when I finished Chloe woke up. "Hey baby did you sleep well?" "Yep so when we leaving for Alaska?" "Right now. Do you want to run in wolf form or go in a car?" "Wolf form!" I laughed at her sudden response and said my parents would bring our stuff so we could leave now if we wanted to. We both decided to leave now. We went outside and shifted into our wolf forms and Chloe let her walls down so I did too. "I bet I could beat you there Trevor." "Oh it's on." She barked and we started. Wait how is this fair I have no idea where we are going. Oh she is going to get it when we get there. We were soon there in a half an hour because we live in Canada it's pretty close. We both stop and change and look at the huge pack house. it made my pack house look like a regular house. It was huge. She giggled and walked into the house. I walked inside and followed Chloe. She looked like she knew the house forever and went up some stairs. Then she went to the first room on the left and I soon found out it was her room. Everything was blue and she had painting of a black wolf and a white wolf with some blue in it. The wolves looked like ours. There was also a White wolf and a dark brown one together. I wonder who they are. The last picture was of a angel with blue wings. "Chloe did you do this?" "Yes when I was small I loved to paint and my parents let me paint the walls of any room in this house anything I thought of or wanted to remember is on these walls." "Will you show me around? I want to see what else you did." She nodded and I followed her up another flight of stairs to a room filled with paintings. She started to tear up. "This was my sisters room she loved my paintings and every spare time I had I painted in here. She always would watch me and get me the things I needed. She was probably the person who loved my paintings the most." I looked at the painting and there was a painting of a white and dark brown wolf howling to the moon. "That is a picture if my sister she was beautiful and a strong leader. She always protected me and held me when I was scared. She really loved me and when she was in trouble that day I was to weak to help her and my parents. This is all I have left of them." She left the room after that and went to her bedroom. It was getting late and we really did need to sleep so I followed her and climbed into the bed and fell asleep with Chloe.