Kyle

Lets start off with Rachel yay!!.

Rachel-
After our speeches me and Chloe walked over to the punch. When we got there I saw this guy with brown hair and green eyes. I couldn't help but look him down and up. I realized that we were staring for a long time and I look around for Chloe but she was nowhere in sight. I turned back around and my mate was now two inches from my lips. "Hello beautiful. Can I get your name." Oh so he's a bad boy. "Nope." He looked at me and smiled. "You want to know mine first don't you." "Yes." "Ok it's Kyle. Now what's your name gorgeous?" "Rachel!!!!" Chloe called. "Use protection." I blushed and he smirked. "So who was that." "My little sisters." "I like her but I love you." I smiled and blushed. "I love you too." "What." "Wait did I say that out loud." "Yes." he laughed then grabbed my had bring me to a empty room. he jumped on the bed and patted the spot next to him. I gladly sat down." So your name is Rachel? Can I know more about you?" "Sure ask away." "My favorite color is green, what's yours?" "Mine also green." I yawned becoming tired. I scouted closer. "Your an alpha right?" " Yep, I live close to here." "When will I go to your pack?" "Today after the ball." "Ok ill have to pack and say goodbye to my sister." "Ok." I got closer and fell asleep.

Kyle-
I finally found my mate and she wanted to be in my pack. She got tired though and fell asleep so I don't know her that much but I will take her home with me and we can talk later. I pick her up bridal style and carry her to find Trevor and his mate. And yes I know Trevor. We were best friends till he moved. I finally found them and they told me to follow them home. we went inside and I sat on their couch with Rachel on my lap sleeping. "Hey I'm Chloe ill pack Rachel's stuff so you can leave. Please take care of her and make sure to come by and visit." "Ok and I will take care if her Chloe I will. And we will visit." Chloe walked away and came back with two suite cases."Thanks Chloe we will visit soon."

Chloe- I was happy that Rachel found her mate and I didn't want her to leave but I was excited for her to find out what he is like and same with his pack. I went to Rachel's room and packed her stuff. I also wrote a not saying that I loved her and she needed to visit a lot. I brought her stuff down and Kyle carried Rach to his car. I kissed her head saying bye and they left. I started to cry a little and two warm arms snaked around my waist and I knew it was Trevor. "Ill be fine just give me time." "Ok let's go to bed." We walked to my room and got changed. I walked to the bed and laid down. Not a second later did Trevor lay down beside me. he rubbed my back and I soon fell asleep.

Sorry it's so short. Please comment and vote. An I still need a name for the baby. :):);)