Chapter 43

POV ~ Broccoli Boi 🥦

I could feel myself falling, what just happened? Why do I feel so sick? What is going on? Splash. I start to turn frantically, looking for anything... Anything but a huge shark speeding towards me! Dang it, I never learned how to swim what do I do? Use a quirk... That would probably be my best optio- Tsu! She came out of the unknown blue and expertly kicked that beast with enough force to send it flying, then she sent her tongue towards me, scooped me up and got me to the boat as safely as possible. "Thank you so much, As- Tsu!"

"No problem, ribbit"

I looked over to the water where there was some sort of struggle was going on, I could see a lot of purple and many bubbles... "Wait is that Mineta?!"

Tsu discreetly turn away and states, "Ribbit, I don't see anything?"

"Look, right there... It's kinda hard to miss if I'm being honest..."

"*sigh * Oh, I see him now." She sends her tongue into the water and scoops him up like she did with me however she places him down rather roughly from a greater height.

"Ow!"

"Be grateful, if it wasn't for Midoriya, you would still be swimming with those villains. Ribbit"

"What?!" I let Mineta and Tsu discuss what happened whilst I thought of a way out of here. I could very easily fly away using either Angel or Devil but once we do fly away I won't be able to fly all the way to the entrance whilst carrying Tsu and Mineta. If I were to fall we would all sustain some form of injury and the villains would reach us fairly fast, we can't rely on anyone else to save us so we need to keep them trapped here somehow because I doubt we would be able to knock all of them out at once, we also have to ensure our classmates safety because I have near to no doubt at least one is struggling. Think Izuku, Think! That's It!

POV ~ Female Kermit 🐸

"What?!"

"Well Midoriya did spot you in the water, he also did insist I pulled you up but the fact that I wasn't going to means nothing, ribbit. I haven't heard one thank you yet."

"S-sorry, thanks..."

"Hmph, your welcome." I turned to look at Mineta fully to see if he has any injuries, his face was completely pale and he was starting at something behind me... As I began to turn around me I heard something completely incomprehensible and it terrified me. The source of this horrifying sentence, if it could be called that, was none other then. Midoriya?!

"carryingTsuandMinetaIfIweretofallwewouldallsustainsomeformofinjuryandthevillainswouldreachusfairlyfastwecan'trelyonanyoneelsetosaveussoweneedto". At this point in time I couldn't see my own face however I could tell it was as pale if not more pale then Mineta's.

"T-Tsu? Wh-what is that, that monster? Th-there's no way that's Midoriya, r-right?"

"Some h-hero you are. Scared o-of your own c-comrade...*gulp *" (Just to be clear that was Tsu)

"keepthemtrappedheresomehowbecauseIdoubtwewouldbeabletoknockallofthemoutatoncewealsohavetoensureourclassmatessafetybecauseIhaveneartonodoubtatleastoneisstruggling. Think Izuku, Think! That's It!"

"U-um Midoriya? I-is that you? Ribbit.."

"Agh! O-oh y-yes it is me. I-I'm sorry I must have started muttering... I think I've figured a way out of here though!"

"Let's hear it, ribbit."

"Okay so...."

POV ~ Broccoli Boi 🥦