Chapter 46

POV ~ Adorable Pikachu 💛

"Ugh theres too many how are we supposed to fight all of them?!" I started complaining to my 'friends', the villains had started to surround us and I had been left defenseless as Yaoyorozu refused to give me a weapon. I started to use basic fighting techniques such as a simple but effective kick to the stomach but even though we have collectively knocked out so many they just continue to get back up and fight.

"Stop complaining, can you not just zap 'em with electricity?" Sometimes I forget how little my classmates actually care about getting to know me or just caring about me in general, whatever it's not like I'll be losing any extra sleep over it after all I'm used to it.

"Weren't you paying any attention to me earlier?! I can cover my body in electricity but if I try to shoot it out it'll go everywhere, I'd take you guys down along with them, or did you want shock treatment today?" If I'm being honest here I would love to zap these self righteous, over-powered heroes but I would probably get expelled on the spot, I guess I'll just have to wait slightly longer till I can use my quirk, "Unfortunately I'm counting on you two, I'm no help in this situation, so you've gotta get us out of this situation, I'm begging you please!" Ugh begging feels so weird but ah well gotta keep an act ya know.

"You're a real damsel in distress aren't you." Will Jiro ever shut up? Anyway I've gotta focus, a villain seems to be closing in on me while I'm 'distracted' "New idea!" obviously I dodge him but loud mouth has to shove her boot into my back and use me as a human stun gun as she put, how irritating.

"Seriously? Come on!" A child could've thought of this and it took you this long to realise it.

Now that I think of it Yaoyorozu has hardly said anything since arrival and I am clearly not that intimidating so I doubt it's me... hold up what's her sexuality I dont ever hear them talking about these kinds of things in class.

Any way back on topic as I am rammed into the guy I just narrowly managed to dodge I activate my quirk and start to electrocute him just enough so that went my quirk is deactivated or I'm no longer touching him he should pass out or at least be in extreme pain, "Oh wait, this is working. I'm super strong! Dont worry about this you two, if you send 'em to me I can immobilise them no problem!"

"You are exhausting." Says you, you literally listen to music so loud I can hear it when I walk into class in a morning, I hope I never have to sleep in the same house as her cause if I'm correct, which I usually am those eyebags are not just makeup and she needs to get more sleep.

Oh, wait a minute... aand, Yayy here come more villains, oh I am so enjoying fighting all these weak losers, someone with some kinda rock tail thing tries to hit Jiro but she just amplifies her heartbeat and it blows the rock away no problem. . . Why does my face hurt? Oh wait I've been punched welp time to up the electricity outage. From the corner of my eye I can see a glint and a dude with knives just jumped at me, like we are kids, we aren't even adults yet. People should not be trying to kill us, why is UA staff not even here yet someone my age shouldn't have a near death experience for another few years at least! Oh this world really sucks.

Thankfully Yaoyorozu throws a net at him which prevents me from being impaled with a knife because that does not sound like fun.

The guy landed on top of me... I'm starting to feel like these girls want me to die... wait a minute... I forgot to ask about their pronouns! Oh no this entire time I have been referring to them both as 'girls' when they could be anything. Ugh I will have to ask them once we are finished here but for now i will try to use gender neutral phrases.

"Lucky that worked out so well." Oh so Yaoyorozu does have a voice!

"I'm sorry, next time I'll ask before saving our buts." When will these two stop fighting?!

Jiro just let out another amplified heart sound aimed at the villains and I think I see, oh wait no that is definitely blood running out their ears. This is the moment in time where I am glad I am not fighting against these two.

"Dammit Kaminari, you couldn't have asked for some kind if aiming gear when you put in your costume request form, I mean come on!" Just shut up already, dont you think I'm trying to figure out how to control my quirk better.

Out of nowhere Yaoyorozu kicks another jumping villain away from Jiro and tells us, "It's ready." After that she starts to turn into the hunchback of Notre Dame and a blanket starts floating down, ripping the back of her hero costume in the process, "It takes me a little longer to create an object this big." Finally time to use my quirk, once i can see it has covered the both of them properly i start to charge up my quirk waiting for the order.

Some confused reacting was circling the villains and I could hear things like, " a blanket?" And, "Is that supposed to be a shield?" In a way I guess they could both be considered correct just slightly off.

"Your looking at a sheet of insulation 100 millimetres thick." Say it, say it, sayit sayitsayit! "Go Kaminari." Yesss let's do this!

I let out a small laugh, and formed some sort of compliment, "Badass." This is gonna be so much fun! "Now I don't have to worry about hurting my friends." Purely for the sake of annoying these two because that's what they have been doing to me all day I emphasized the 'friends' part and saw their faces cringe so much, "You guys are fried!" I let out a medium amount of electricity so I don't accidentally kill someone but I also enjoy watching them fall to the ground.

Time to go into yay mode, this part always hurts, and purely for clarification I will explain what 'Yay mode' is. So to simplify yay mode is when my brain partially shuts down. It  is the temporary state I go into after I let out electricity, I do usually force yay mode because it is a way to deal with the pain my body is going through after letting electricity run wildly through my body due to the fact I turn so dumb I dont even notice what is going on around me nevermind the actual pain. Also little backstory when I was younger and had to demonstrate my quirk for the first time, people got worried about me so I put my thumbs up so show them they shouldn't worry about me and it kinda stuck so that's why my thumbs are always up in yay mode.

I try to focus as much as possible on what Yaoyorozu is saying. "Now then, I'm worried about the rest of our class. We should find them right away."

"You're looking a little overexposed right now" oh no she must have ripped her clothes, I guess I'm using the last of my strength to look away then.

"Huh? I can make some new clothes, it's not an issue." Also small side note both of these people suck at whispering, "just make sure that creep over there doesn't look."

"Hmm? Oh yea. Kaminari dont you dare look!" Yikes no need to get that defensive I've even turned around so you can't accuse me of looking. I let out some weird laughs and made sure my dumbest side was showing just to shut them up.

After a minute or two Jiro approaches me and I can only assume Yaoyorozu is finished making clothes. "Wow he really is the most useless person in 1-A." Wow thanks Jiro, I'm right here you know.

"Agreed" of course Yaoyorozu agrees. If I wasnt in yay mode right now I'm sure I would've face palmed already.

Hey, I'm back for a short amount of time, so I kinda wrote this chapter at 2 am and forgot to post it so sorry for any mistakes. Um I don't think there will be any more updates soon but I'm not sure as usual. Anyway I hope you are all doing amazing, make sure to stay safe and I'll see you in my next update. Love you <3

Words used 1485