Chapter 23

A/N Hi this isnt part of the chapter I just wanted to say thank you so much for over 1000 reads, I was really surprised this morning when I opened wattpad and saw, it really made my day so thank you so much! I really need chapter ideas because this book will probably end a week after the sports festival because Aizawa and Mic will officially announced they are engaged at the end when ______ wins. Now that I have shown my enormous amount of gratitude I will get on with the chapter! :D

POV ~ 50/50 Buff Man 

As I started to come around I couldn't help but wonder where I was then the memories came flooding back to me. The fight with Izu: his strength, his speed, that determined look in his eye. It was like something I had never seen before, to go from a timid little boy disappointed that I 'went easy on him', to a focused fighter. As I was getting my thoughts in order, an extremely annoyed mouse/bear/dog thing walked into recovery girls office. I was in my weak form so it was easy for me to cower at the head of my bed. "H-hello N-nezu."

"What happened to not going easy on him?! He just beat you up before even a tenth of the time had passed, were you trying to loose or was he just 'too powerful'." Did Nezu just explode? He is the calmest person I know how did this happen, was this something to do with the boy?

"Have you told anyone about One for All yet?"

"No not yet, your 'son' and Hawks were talking to me." That's a relief.

"Okay then let me explain." F*ck how do I explain this kid just beat me in less then 5 minutes?! "I- well, I have no explanation for this but he beat me. I didn't go easy on him, he didn't have any advantages yet he managed to beat me. I was actually hoping you knew how it happened."

"Describe the fight to me." He said in a monotone voice. I think this is scarier then him angry and yelling but then again... "All Might! Get your head out of the cloud and describe the fight! Please." Wait now hes switching between the two voices?! I think I'm going to faint again.

"Well okay let's start at the glass shattering..." I explain everything up to the point I passed out including the fact this kid made me frozen in fear, which is something not even All for One could do.

"Interesting... Oh also, I was never mad at you it was just a logical deception to get you to tell me everything you knew!" He was back to his usual cheery voice. I know j should be mad at him but I couldnt help but be happy he is no longer yelling at me. I know already this has scarred me for life.

"Okay then, is there anything else?"

"Yes I need to ask you something?"

"What's up?"

"Could you train Izu along with Hawks and Mirko. I beleive he will be the greatest hero there ever was, even surpassing you. But because he already has numerous quirks I believe it to be unwise for him to gain One for all."

"I completely agree, but I will ask him who he thinks the best person to get it will be. And sure, I don't mind training young Izu. Okay I assume I will be teaching him strength, you brains, Hawks speed and Mirko is there for?"

"Yes the first three are correct. I have decided to ask Mirko because she is good with children and can assist Hawks when it comes to speed."

"So basically Hawks assistant becuase she is good with kids?"

"Precisely!"

"I'm in, have you told Izu he is your student yet?"

"No, actually I wanted to wait a few days before I told him so that I can do some training with the teachers and to properly go over all of the test scores, after all we still need the development studio results."

"Is that a way if saying you forgot?"

"I can neither confirm nor deny this allegation." As he was leaving the room I figured this would he a good time to face palm. Typical Nezu.

"All Might!" An old lady yells my name and I run straight for the door. I am so dead if recovery girl cares for Izuku.

After running for a while I find the teacher lounge where the demon herself was waiting for me...

POV ~ Broccoli Boi

Whilst I'm on my way to Kacchans house I can feel a knot in my stomach  this has only ever happened once and that is when Shigaraki decided to whip my stomach but that hasn't happened today yet so why is that feeling there? I arrive at Kacchans house only to be suffocated in a huge bear hug from Auntie Mitsuki, "can't... breath." After a say this she loosens her grip and puts me down. I can tell by the look on her face, she knows I dont feel well.

"Heya Izu, what's up?" Now then do I answer truthfully or do I say that I'm fine which is the go to response in this situation...

"I-I feel like my stomachs in a knot and I feel, weird. I think it's a new emotion but I'm not to sure..." she takes a few second to answer. Did I say something wrong was I supposed to say I'm fine?! Suddenly the knot got bigger, I run towards the bathroom and then throw up in the toilet.

"Izuku, I think you feel guilty about something. But this is more severe then I've ever seen, what did you so that you regret today?"

"I-." Okay take a deep break. In, hold 2,3. Out, 2,3. "IwentintoafightwithAllMightandiknockedhimoutandalsobeathimup,nottometiongoingupagainstsomeonewhoisntassmartasmesoIreallyregretthosethingsandIwishIhadgoneeasieronthem."

"Could you repeat that. But slower?"

"I fought All Might and I knocked him out and also beat him up, not to metion going up against someone who isnt as smart as me so I really regret those things and I wish I had gone easier on them. Oh I forgot to tell you that UA had me doing some tests today. I think they only did it because they dont trust me, since I was raised by villains."

"Have you spoken to anyone about this, other then me, yet?"

"No I think it's better if I don't have to burden people with my problems."

"Oh Izu, c'mon, let's go watch TV. It's a bit cold in here." I follow Auntie Mitsuki into the living area where Kacchan and his dad were watching some youtube video, about villains and I was in it...

A/N thank you for reading the twenty third chapter of my first story. Like I said at the start, I really need some story ideas and Izu knows what YouTube is becuase Bakugo has been teaching him some slang, Japanese and swear words (which Izu doent like). I hope to see you in the comments. Love you <3