Chapter 31

POV ~ Icy-Hot Daddy Issues

As I walk into class 1-A I can see a very moody dandelion talking to a red haired ball of joy or, and I quote, manliness. Note to self: stay away from both of them.

I take my seat next to a girl who introduced herself as Momo Yayarozu, I end the conversation quickly and dont draw any unwanted attention to myself.

5 minutes before~ Todoroki Household

"You are going to that school for one reason and one reason alone. To surpass All Might! Am I clear?"

"Yes father... but what about friends..."

"Friends?! No you are my master piece, you will not stop so low as to become friend with those wannabe heroes." It would be best not to reply as what ever I say wont please him anyway. "Good, now leave before you are late.

I head out the door as fast as I can and start to think. Why wont he let me have friends? Some of them could prove to be worthy allies but because I'm his 'masterpiece' I am above everyone?! I wish I could have grown up with anyone but him. (Yea you wont be saying that once you've met Izu). Without realizing it I reach UA, i know this school was big but, this is the first time I'm actually seeing the front of it because my 'father' didn't want me to be seen. I admire the building for, what seems like, a minute before heading inside and reaching the class 1-A door. Its huge! Who is that big?! I quickly mask my emotions as I step inside, the last thing I want is people seeing me as weak and having my father, who some how still takes care of me. (😅 definitely didn't forget he had already been taken into questioning.)  I am glad Fuyumi and Natsuo now live with my mum who is out of the hospital but the arrangement was for mum to be let out of the hospital I couldnt live with her so father was my only other option since someone payed for him to be free.

Present time~ 1-A classroom

I was snapped out of a daydream, that I cannot remember, when a green haired boy walked in with a bubbly girl, who seemed to be talking about quirks. Are they dating? They seem very close to have just met although the green haired boy does seem rather nervous as if they have only just met and doesn't want to mess up the first impression.

POV ~ Sonic
(I can't think of anything else)

I slid open the class room door to reveal a disrespectful classmate ruining school property. I storm up to him and tell him off. "You there! How dare you insult this school by vandalizeing school property! Do you know how many great heroes have sat at this desk and now you ruin it by putting your filthy shoes on it?!" Does he even know I'm here? Is he deaf or blind? Wait no if he were either of those he would have acknowledged me in some way. He is just being a jerk, we are not going to get along.

"Hey there!  I'm so sorry for him he doesnt know how far is to far!" He says sheepishly while forcefully taking the others feet of the desk, "I'm Ejiro Kirishima and this is Katsuki Bakugo! It's nice to meet you..." I prefer this red head but why is he hanging around with this dandelion? Or should I say angry pomeranian...

"My name is Tenya Iida, it is nice to meet you to Kirishima." I bow to him at an exact 90⁰ angle.

"Hey what about me four eyes?!"

"Oh yes, it is an honor to... make your acquaintance?"

"Was that a question or a statement, bro?" I do not know how to answer this. Should I tell then that and look like a complete fool in front of my new classmates or come up with an excuse?

"I am very sorry but I need to return to my seat now I shall speak to you both later."

"Bye dude!... Bakubro say something."

"Later four eyes."

"*sigh* again, sorry about him but this is him at his nice." I bow to them both again before sitting down.

Shortly after a green haired boy walks in next to a stunning brunette. I walk over to introduce myself but then I notice some sort of yellow sleeping bag in the doorway. "Everyone be quiet!" The green haired boy half shouts at everyone before turning bright red and muttering an apology.

"Its fine Izuku, now all of you put on your PE uniforms, we're going outside.

POV ~ Caterpillar God

I walk up to a talkative class 1-a (I can already tell this will be an exhausting year) and flop on the floor in my new sleeping bag that Mic got me. "Good morning, class." Non of them hear me so I start counting while I drink an entire mug of coffee, ever since All Might gave me around ten shots of caffeine my body has adjusted so now I need to take even more to stay awake, "Everyone be quiet!" Oh no, please dont have a panic attack, he turns bright red and muttering, "imsosorryIshouldnthavedonethatpleaseforgivemeIdiddntmeanit..."

"Its fine Izuku, now all of you put on your PE uniforms, we're going outside." Nothing like a test on the first day to make your students miserable.

After all of the students left Izu came up to me and said, "Dadzawa."

"Yes?"

"Two things: first, what do I call you?"

"The same thing as everyone else when you are around other members of staff of students."

"And second your doing that smug smile again. " he let's out the cutest giggle ever.

"Oops sorry Izu. Now go get changed and meet me outside. Do. Not. Be. Last!"

"Yes sir!" He ran of and I headed to the outside trading area, I hope we have some worthy students this year, and not just Izu...

A/N thank you for reading the thirty first part of my first story. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I made it slightly longer so it wouldn't only be short chapters. I cant wait to see you in the comments. Love you <3

Words used 1057