Chapter 13

POV - Caterpillar God

Wow I knew this kid was smart but to know we were engaged just from being in a room with us for less a minute, I wonder how he'd do against Nezu..."Firstly you can call me Dadzawa and Mic, papa and secondly we are engaged, one more thing we have a surprise for you in your bedroom. Do you want to go see what it is?" I really hope he likes the surprise we planned for him.

I take him to his bedroom which has a very simple design, a double bed with black sheets in the back left, a corner bookshelf in the right back, on back wall is a desk with three draws and a lamp on top of it. On the right wall is a wardrobe as well as a dresser (A/N I think that's what its called) to store clothes and on the left wall is a poster of myself, Midnight, Mic, All Might and a few other heros since he had taken an interest in them. Izu's eyes light up when he sees the poster. "This is amazing thank you so much! Do you have notebook and pen?" A notebook and pen why does he need that?

"Yes of course there's a few notebooks in the middle draw and a pen in the top one. May I ask why you want them?" He quickly runs over to the desk and takes out the notebook and pen.

"Well since I can actually get a good look at these heros I was going to analyse them. I understand I-if that's weird I can stop doing that if you want." He starts to walk over to his desk to put them back.

"No it's fine don't worry about it, do you mind if I go see Papa. All Might is coming over soon with a, ah .. special guest." Izu nods and starts mumbling about certain heros, what they could do to improve their costumes and different ways they could use their quirks. Okay, next week I'm going to take him to Nezu to see if he can teach him and I am also curious if he could possibly beat Nezu in some sort of game.

I walk out of Izuku's room with a huge smile on my face causing Mic to wonder if something was wrong. I just sigh and ask if there was anything I could do to help. He then gives he a sheepish grin before saying, "Please dont get mad." Internal. Face. Palm.

"No. Promises." I give him my Aizawa state before he continues.

"I, um.. Well I may or may not have ndjrjrbkf."

"What was that last bit?" Okay hes just making me mad now.

"I may or may not have invited Midnight!"

"Why would I be mad about that?!" I tell back at him. If theres one thing I've learned from living with Mic, is that you always have to be louder whenever someone screams at you.

"Well I thought you didn't like company so...."

"Midnights fine. Plus you and her can take Izu shopping so I dont have to." Plus I feel like Izu needs to learn manners and how not to act. So why not just tell him to do the opposite of Midnight, it is far easier then explaining everything you should do.

Half an hour later

POV ~ Whip bish

As I neared the Aizawa household I could hear a muffled mumble coming from the spare bedroom. Is that Shota? I walk over unlock the door and walk in. "Hey, Auntie Midnight is here!" I could see Mic and Aizawa walking into the room with a large piece of broccoli behind them?

"Izu, you know who Midnight is right?" From behind Aizawa a cute little boy emerges. He looks to be fourteen and is, without a doubt, the cutest thing ever. Without warning he goes into a full blown description of me, including ways I could concentrate my quirk to only elimination enemies.

"Aww so hes so adorable and smart. I kinda wish I had the chance to scoop him up now."

"If you even think about kidnapping him I won't hesitate to tell everyone about.."

"I get! I get it! No kidnapping Izu, but can I take him shopping?"

"As long as Mic goes with you, yes." Ugh why does she cockatoo have to come with me.

"Y-yes that j-just f-fine." A satisfied smirk gets plastered across Aizawas face.

"U-um miss Midnight, would you like to see the poster Dadzawa and Papa got me?" Aww he wants me to go with him?

"Of course I will and how about you tell me some ways I can improve my quirk."

After another half hour

I hear a knock on the door and Aizawa let's them in. Hello, All Might, how have you been?"

"Not too bad ya know? I have actually thinking of adopting. You been up to anything?" Wait All Might would become Dad Might. I fully support this.

"No not much, but have you met Izu yet? He is adorable and smart. I have been here half and hour and he has already helped me master another special move, and the best part. He came up with it!"

"Wow impressive, do you think you could help me with my quirk?" I could see Izu's eyes light up as I asked that before he started nodding and going deep into what my quirk is. "Actually before we do that I have something that I think you will like." What is he talking about this time. All Might merch? I could see him slowly stepping to the side to reveal...

A/N Hi thank you for reading the thirteen part of my first story. I think we all know what was behind All Might but I am really tired so I will write about what happens in the next chapter. Please vote and comment. Also please let me know of there is anything you want me to write about in this like a trip to see the villains or Deku and Bakugo meeting up again? I am currently running out of ideas and I'm not sure how to end it. Thank you again for reading, I hope to see you again in the next chapter. Love you <3

Words used 1061