Chapter 18

POV ~ Caterpillar God

As I read through Nezus email it explains the tasks:
First task: he must compete an advanced test covering over 10 subjects in an hour. Some of the subjects are: History, Maths, Japanese, science, Foreign Languages, First Aid, What to do in scenarios, etc. Seems pretty straightforward but will he be able to answer these advanced questions?

Second task: a debate on whether or not Izu should become a UA student and he is going against... Nezu?! Theres no way he can win against him, what is the principle thinking?

Third task: he will go head to head in a 'build off'. A build off is when two support course students go head to head to create the best support item. Why is he doing a test for all of the courses? I understand general studies and hero course but why the others as well. He will be going head to head against a young genius named Mei Hatsume, apparently she is the same age as Izu and has been building support items her entire life with the help of her father, well Izu is clearly at a disadvantage but at least they are the same age.

Fourth task: a 1v1 against All Might. This will be a challenging fight but it is only three and dinner isnt until seven that means we have four hours to train his quirks. How hard could it be?

"Izuku, could you come down here please?"

"Sure one second, Dadzawa!" Eight seconds later he is sat on the stool next to me, we are sat at an island in the kitchen that has four stools around it, he reads through the email and nods his head. The only part he gets slightly worried about is the support course test, which is understandable since he will be mentally drained from the debate and his brain will be fried from the test, not to mention he is going up against a genius who has been building her entire life, at least I think that's the reason. What else could it possibly be after all? "So when am I doing this?"

"Tomorrow at eight am. Are you okay to do some quirk training with me?" I can see worry and excitement flash across his face.

"Sure, lets get started!"

After training

"Okay, Izu, Papa's calling us in for dinner. After we eat I will go over what you can and cant do, clear?" He nods his head at me and then runs inside. Kids.

As I walk inside I have a small smile on my face, which I quickly change back to my usual expressionless features, "I didn't know you could cook, Katsudon?"

"Hmm oh yea, Izu said it was his favourite food so I thought I would learn how to cook it for special occasions like this, hows training going then?"

"He's making progress, he has already mastered the ability to fly using angel and can emit a small aura while using devil, it isn't that powerful yet but it was just enough to make me step backwards, he can also heal himself now and move his tail with shocking accuracy." I could see the shock in Mics face.

"He learned all that in just four hours?! How?!" I understood how he felt, at first I only wanted to teach him how to fly, but within the first half hour he could do it perfectly, so I continued until we got to releasing aura. Releasing aura? What if the aura was only weak because he wasn't feeling scared or scary, hmm.

"I honestly have no idea. One second, Mic." I walk over to Izu who has now finished his Katsudon, "Izu what are you feeling right now?" He was clearly thinking about it for a second before saying,

"Right now I feel... tired, why?" Tired huh?

"Can you try you devils aura but focus that tiredness into it?" He nods his head and suddenly I feel a wave of sleep wash over me and I instantly collapse.

Four In the morning

I woke up seeming my fiance to my right playing on his phone, "Mic? What happened last night?"

"Your finally awake! I was so worried about you and Izu hasn't stopped crying. Oh yes the explanation, so we were eating our Katsudon when you started explaining his training, after you finished explaining you had an idea for Izu to release how tired he was instead of releasing the usual fear, his quirk was way over powered and you were knocked out cold, me on the other hand was further away from him and woke up when he deactivated his quirk. You have been asleep all night and we had recovery girl check up on you. I think that's everything." I was out cold for the entire night? This is amazing I feel so well rested and if Izu uses this during the fight then he could win.

"Thanks, I'm going to talk to Izu!" I half run out of out room and over to Izu's. "Hey Izu can I come in?"

"D-dazawa?" He really hasn't stopped crying has he? I walk into his room and his notebook instantly grabs my attention, it is filled with support item designs that I had never seen before, dont tell me.

"Did you make these designs?" He slowly starts to hang is head in what looks like shame. "Hey, Izu why are you so sad."

"Because I'm a freak who can't control what his own body does, first I get these quirks, then I design all these weird inventions and lastly I can't even stop myself from hurting my own Dadzawa." He-He really feels this way?

"Well to me they sound like amazing gifts, and don't blame yourself for what happened to me, it was my idea and I should've been more prepared. So dont worry about it." I try to give him a smile but fail miserably, attest he laughs at my attempt, "So which item are you going to make?"

"This one!" He points to a over padded suit that has tubes surrounding it, all of them leading to a container on the back.

"What is it?"

"Well Kacchans quirk allows him to sweat and ignite nitroglycerin, so I though the hotter he gets the more sweat he produces so I added more padding among other things so he will be able to sweat more and the container on the back can store his sweat meaning he could fill up some small grenades from this tap at the back or in an emergency he can blow the entire thing up!" How did I not know this child was a genius?!

"Wow that's really impressive, now let's draw up some proper blueprints so you know exactly what your doing. Do you need any more sleep?"

"No, Im sure I will be fine."

"Good, now let's get to work."

A/N thank you for reading the eighteenth part of my first story. What do you think will happen next chapter? Will he ace all of the exams or will he fail miserably? I may not he updating as regularly as I wont have as much free time but I will try to have at least two chapters out per week. If there is anything you would like to see in this story please dont hesitate to ask I always get a huge smile on my face when I see someone has commented or voted on this, it really means alot to me. I hope to see you in the next chapter love you <3

Words used 1270