Chapter 9

POV ~ 50/50 Buff Man

As I walked into the police station, I could hear Shota and Tsukauchi talking in a nearby break room, so I decided to pay them a visit, "I AM HERE!"

"Yes and I am right here so you don't have to yell at me Toshi!"Aizawa screams back at me, which was surprising to say the least.

"Why do I always get stuck in the middle if screaming matches?"Tsukauchi asks us both. I decide to give him a sheepish grin and apologise until I get asked, "Where have you been, and why on earth did you take your microphone and camera out?!" Oh no, I thought of everything, and I mean Everything. But I forgot to come up with an excuse.

"Hmm where did you see up to?" I can come up with a lie while they explain what they did see. 

"Unfortunately we only saw up to you handcuffing Toga and Twice then all of the cameras blacked out and since the microphones weren't directly on you the audio was muffled, but, from what I could tell, you were about to battle Dabi then you both went into deep conversation without ant signs of a fight going on or about to break out. Care to explain?" No,no,no,no, quick all I need is a bit more time.

"Oh you want to know what the conversation was about?" They nod their heads, not a single word?! This is going to be hard. "Well first we started talking about his family, I think he was recharging his quirk but since Toga and Twice were there I couldn't risk them getting hurt so instead I distracted him by talking, hoping to break him mentally instead of physically ya know." Once again Tsukauchi nods signalling I'm telling the truth. "Anyway we spoke about his family, the league and his past. I managed to get him to say a few things like how he was abused but I don't think he mentioned any real names and if so I didn't catch them. After a while he stopped talking and his eyes glazed over, it reminded me of you Aizawa when your thinking, so I assume he was remembering something. After his eyes returned to the usual icy stare I noticed he looked weaker then before and seemingly passed out so I went outside for a second to get quirk cancelling cuffs but he disapeared and the window was smashed." I have no idea how but when I stopped for a second Aizawa looked over to Tsukauchi who nodded. At this point I can't tell if they are both suspicious or think I am telling the truth, for Touya's sake I hope it's the latter but I already know that it's the former, I always keep information in my head and from Tsukauchi's body language he is using his quirk and Aizawa is taking in every single piece of information he can get, my body language, breathing everything. 

"All Might why are you lying to us?"I saw this coming. I knew it was going to happen.But what do I do now? "I already know your inner dad has been activated, it's the same for both me and Tsukauchi, so whatever happened I need you to tell us, so that we can help whoever Dabi truly is."

"It's Touya." I whisper finally turning into small might. I cyan feel something moist rolling down my cheek. I'm crying? No that can't be, I'm the symbol of peace. Never doing so much as a frown and here I am crying over Touya, again.

~Flashback~

I heard someone knocking on my office door so I shout, "Who is it?"

"It's me." Flaming hot piece of trash, "Endeavour." Ugh I walk over to the door and let him in with a smile that's so fake a blind man could see though it. 

"It's so nice to see you again old friend, how have things been with you and the family." I could see anger was spreading across his face like a rash.

"Oh cut the small talk All Might I know you have Touya!" How did he find out about that?! 

"Wait Touya isn't home yet? He left over an hour ago before it got dark otherwise I would've walked with him." Touya's not at his house, he could be in a alley laying in a pool of his own blood to weak to call for help, or he could've been kidnapped since he's not allowed to use his quirk. I hope your safe.

"A-All Might?" He stuttered I've never heard him do that before, wait why is my cheek wet? "You're crying, Nighteye!" Suddenly Sir barges through the door only to have a mild panic attack. What's wrong with them, why do they look like they have just seen a ghost. 

"All Might tell me what's wrong!" Nighteye decided to almost scream at me. All of  a sudden my legs went numb and I fell to the ground, thankfully Endeavour caught me but I couldn't keep up my muscle form anymore, and to be honest I didn't care. To say Endeavour was shocked was an understatement but nothing mattered anymore because the light in my life had disappeared, he was like the son I never knew I needed, I know he's not dead I could feel it in my gut but that doesn't mean he is safe. I need my sun back.

"Forget about me, our main priority is finding Touya. Once I know he is safe I will be able to crawl out of this pity puddle I have somehow wound up in."

~Time skip one year later~

"All Might, I'm sorry it we have to end the search. It has been a year, there is no sign of him and for all we know he is dead and body burned. Please All Might, make the right choice."

A/N Hi, thank you for reading part nine of my first story. What do you think All Might will do? What will Aiazawa and Tsukauchi do when/ if they find out All Might is hiding Dabi? Please vote and comment, sorry for another short chapter but I will try and get a longer one out next. I hope to see you in the next chapter, Love you all <3

Words used 1063