Chapter 22

POV ~ KFC Hoarder

As I was finishing up my patrol I decide to overlook the special exam Nezu was holding today, I got to Ground Omega as I felt a buzz. Perfect it's just started. I look across to the First Spectating Tower where a young boy with green hair was holding some sort of red sword, after a second of contemplating what he was going to do, he put his sword up to the window and then jumped through it... Wait He Jumped Through It?! I get my wings ready, about to catch this suicidal boy when a pair of red wings unfolded from his back and elegantly glided him down at almost unnoticeable speed. I look down and feel a buzzing in my pocket, I pick up my phone to see that a certain Principle Nezu was calling me. He says to me in a cheery voice, "Hello there, Hawks. How are you?"

"I'm doing good Nezu, what's up?" Oh no did he notice me sneak onto UA property?

Or perhaps he wanted me to watch this mini bird spreading his wings. I look across to the second spectating tower and see Nezu is focusing entirely on this student "Well as you already know we are having a special test for a certain student today and I was wondering if you-"

"I'm on my way." I hang up and head to the spectating tower, I knock on the window and he opens it for me, "Hello, principle. Long time no see!"

"Indeed, would you like to follow me to the spectating room?"

"Of course." I follow him until we reach a room where Midnight, Cementos, Power-loader and Eraserhead were waiting. I look across to the first spectating tower where the, once bullet-proof, glass is still falling to the ground, twinkling in the sunlight.

"Have you ever seen him before?" He points towards the young boy who is beating up All Might. Hold up, hes beating up the Number one hero?!

"Yea, I trained him personally, why?" Nezu starts to nod before saying,

"That explains why he is so talented, to be trained by Hawks himself. But where does he get the brains from?" Nezu looks at me with some sort of look that says 'do you think I'm an idiot'.

"Okay maybe I didn't train him but if I were given the chance I would be honoured." Nezu gives a satisfied smirk before continuing.

"Unfortunately for you I have already decided to make him my student, but if you were to consider joining the UA faculty then perhaps he could be in charge of his Physical traini-."

"All Might is unable to continue, Izuku wins!" Cementos announced and Nezu along with the others let out a huge gasp and as I look down I can see All Might laying unconscious next to a waving boy.

"Who is this kid?!" I rush down the stairs as fast as I can, half flying to go quicker, until I reach the bottom. I rush to recovery girls office where the young 'Izuku' is, "Who are you?!" I tell at him, not even a second later I see a medical box in front of my face and a huge pain on my nose. "What was that fo-" before I could finish I saw recovery girl giving me a death stare and a crying Izuku standing behind her. She was clearly comforting him but what had made him so upset, when I walked in he was fine.

"Now then if you ever, Ever! Think of yelling at Izu and making him cry I will personally-" at this point I flew out the room, hoping I would never have to meet her again. I now get why Endeavour is terrified of her.

I bump into Nezu on the way back to Ground Omega and tell him, "I need answers now! The only person to ever almost defeate All Might is All for one (A/N basically all the pros know about it and only die hard fans can find the info online- Izuku being one of them) and even then he almost died! So who is this 'boy'and why is he so strong?!"

Nezu then gave me a death glare which I took a few steps back at. "Will you shut up! I will tell you everything I know but now here and not now. If you will excuse me I have matters to attend to." I let out a breath I didn't know u was holding when Nezu left, when u turned around I thought I could see a pair of beautiful blue eyes staring at me. They remind me of Touya, oh how I miss him. My one true friend in the world. The person Endeavour killed, and for that I can never forgive him.

The blue eyed boy ran off and I decide it's best not to follow. I fly back to my hero agency (A/N yea I think I'm making all the heros live in their Hero agencies now) and order a box if 20 McNuggies. When they arrive I just chill out and think about that blue eyed boy. Who is he? Why do they have the same eyes? Could Touya still be alive?

POV ~ Burned Chicken Nugget Boi

As I am walking back from the teachers lounge, I notice a pair of red wings, that couldn't possibly be... No forget about it, even if it was. And that is a big if then he wouldn't have missed me and I bet he wont even recognise me, not the way I am now at least. I decide to look around the corner, just out of curiosity and am met with the most breathtakingly beautiful eyes I had ever seen. I cant bring myself to look away. After what feels like forever and he blinks. In this slight moment I return to the teachers lounge and process what I just saw. Hawks is here, at UA. I feel like he recognised me. And he is the hottest person I have ever seen. What?! Where did that come from, I mean sure he was always cute as a child but to have grown up this well? I cant wait to see him again!

A/N Thank you for reading the Twenty-Second part of my first story. Please let me know some ideas of what could happen, I think the end is near but I'm not sure yet 🤷‍♀️. Once again if there is anything you want to see happen in this story dont hesitate to ask. I hope to see you in the comments love you <3

Words used 1109