Chapter 38

(A/N Wow! when did it get to 3.54K views and 170 votes!? Thank you so much 😃❤ Anyway on with the USJ!)

POV ~ Broccoli Boi 🥦

"Oi Dunce face!" I look up from talking to Uraraka when I hear Kacchan's voice. She seems to do the same as Kacchan hasn't really done that much on the bus ride

"Yea what's up, bro?" How is he so calm?! He's talking to Kacchan, if he had done and said that a few months ago I wouldnt be shocked but he's definitely changed since our childhood..

"What do you think your watching?!" I look over his shoulder (Dekus sat behind Kaminari in the seats towards the back) and see him watching a YouTube video of room decorating tips. Why is Kacchan picking a fight he knows he can win?

"Ya really wanna know?~" oh no, is he trying to get k*lled?!

"Bro! That's disgusting!?" Huh? What does Kirishima think he's watching?

"Oh n-no you got it all wrong! It's not... that... I swear!" It's not what?

"How could you watch something so awful and then deny it?!" What's so awful about wanting to make your room look nice?

Kami mumbles, "It wasn't that tho..."

By now I'm extremely confused so I ask, "What's wrong with watching some videos on how to make your room look nicer?"

"Tch, he probably just changed it incase someone tryed to grab his phone..."

"?"

"Wait, how long were you looking over his shoulder?" Ochaco asks me.

"😅 Most of the bus ride... But dont worry! I was paying attention to what you were saying."

"So was he only watching some 'room decor tips'?"

"Well no... he also watched some DIY videos and good ways to study! I'm going to try them out on the next study session, if your dont mind."

"No that's fine, I'm curious on how we can improve anyway!"

Me and Ochaco drift back into casual conversation, me checking up on a sleeping Kami every now and then... I cant help but wonder what's so wrong with watching some YouTube videos...

Time skip ~ at the USJ

"Woah, this place is huge!" I look out the window and stare in awe at the large dome that now stood ahead of us. Everyone was getting of one by one but when I was going passed Kami, I noticed no one had woke him up. So I did the thing anyone would do and gently shook him awake... well maybe Kaccha- no... maybe that's something Bakugo wouldn't do...

"Huh? What's going on? Is that you Izuku?" Wait... why does he sound more...  sophisticated? "Yawnn, oh are we... Oh looks like we've arrived thanks for wakin me up, bro!" What happened? Did he just act dumb?

"No problem!" We both smile at each other and get off the bus.

"Huh?! Why'd ya wake him up, Deku?!"

Did they not want him to be woken up? Did something happen? Is he not even suppost to be here?

"Deku? Are you okay?" My breath is spiraling out of control and my vision is worsening every time I blink. Uraraka starts to ask more questions such as, "What happened? Is he okay?"

"Everyone back off! Hes having a panic attack... he needs space..." Dadzawa started to get everyone away from me and managed to calm me down after a few minutes.

"Okay, are you okay now Izuku?"

"Y-y-yes I-I'm f-f-fine."

"Okay... I think it would be better is you went back to UA for an-"

"No!.. I-I'm sorry I just mean, I want to stay here and learn..."

"Okay then... but I will be keeping a close eye on you."

"Thanks Da-- Aizawa sensei." Oh no I almost called him dad again, that's the third time this week! Well at least I can still come on this trip.

POV ~ UwU-avity

Ever since arriving on the bus there was one thought on my mind, This is not going to be an ordinary school trip. Once Izuku finally convinced everyone he was okay we entered to see the pro hero thirteen waiting for us! Me and Izuku immediately start fangirling/fanboying but a after what felt like a minute they stopped us and explained how their quirk is extremely dangerous and how ours could be to so today they are training us in the art of rescuing. A cool breeze blew through the air sending a chill down our spines, Aizawa sensei and thirteen got into a fighting stance. "What's going on?"

"Wait, do we get fake villains?! How manly!"

"Shut up, sh*tty hair! I'm fairly sure these are real villains so dont use your quirk until you need to, clear?!"

"Got it!"

"R-real v-v-villains? D-do y-you th-think h-he will b-be here?" Izuku asked Aizawa. Wait who will be here?

"I dont know... But whatever happens, none if you freeze up. Me and thirteen will do the fighting but be prepared!"

A hand climbed through the grey slop and the crustiest man I had ever seen walked through. "Hello there, Eraserhead. I believe you have something of mine. Come here, project, "Aizawa leapt to cover Izu's ears before the villain finished the sentence but for some reason Izu's eyes started to glow a toxic shade of green, "12080."  Energy radiated from my friends body and he looked like he was in pain.

I scream out to him, "Izuku!" He looks towards me with hatred then his eyes scanned over class 1-A until landing on Bakugo.

"Everyone get away from him!" Aizawa yelled to us, there was only one villain but the way Izu was looking at us, it felt like we were up against an army.

"Aww come on, Dadzawa.~ what's wrong?" Dadzawa? Nevermind that, he charged straight at us, everyone is frozen in place but at that moment my legs did the one thing I didn't want. They moved. They began walking right in front of Izuku. Tears streamed down my face, I no longer had control of my body.

Slap.

A bright red mark appeared across my new best friends face. Tears stung his eyes. My hand hurt, slightly. And fear consumed me so much, I gave into my body's will.

"What are you doing?! I thought... I thought we were your friends? D-do we mean nothing to you."

His eyes flickered from toxic to normal,  "P-please.. R-run.." A blood curdling screen ran through the building.

"Stop resisting, you brat! Kill them! That's sure to get All Might's attention." More grey slime gathered around 'handy man', this was not going to be an ordinary school trip...

A/N thank you for reading the thirty eighth chapter of my first story, I hope you enjoyed! Sorry it took so long to cone out, I was unmotivated and really tired so i cant promise to update regularly. If there is anything you want to happen then please let me know! And if there are any errors please let me know. I am sorry about the panic attack seen I have never witnessed one so I am sorry if I offended anyone. I hope to see you in the comments, love you <3

Words used 1193