Chapter 42

POV ~ Astronaut 👩‍🚀👨‍🚀

"Good morning, class 1-A I presume?" A mist-erious villain came up from behind us and asked us an obvious question. None of the class tell them anything, which is good, and we wait for there reaction. "I will take that as a yes! Excellent! Now then, on behalf of the league of villains I would like to formally apologise for ruining your trip, " wait... did he just apologise, how long had he been here for and how did we not notice him before. This villain may have some common sense! "however as you already know we have important business to attend concerning All Might. As much as I hate disposing of people as young as yourself I cannot go against my masters wishes, so if the first sacrifice will kindly step forward that would be great. No-one moving? Ah yes I have no introduced myselfyet. I am Kurogiri, I am a male and I have lived for to long I forgot to count after 20." Nevermind he is as psychotic as the other lackies, "How unfortunate, still no-one steps forward? Sigh I guess the oldest goes first. And I presume you are not going to come to me?" Wait, is he talking to me? Oh .. right I forgot I was the only adult protecting these kids.

"Of course not you villain. These children are innocent yet you would be willing to kill them? You are a disgrace to this quirk filled society."

"Sigh, I guess i have no option but to fight." Why? I choose to be a rescue hero for a reason and it was not to fight villains. As I said earlier my quirk is far to dangerous for a fight.

...

Should something be happening?

"Hurry up and fight already you damn pro!" I don't think I even need to say who that was.

An explosion sounded off behind me and two beings flew through the air landing on the villains metal armour, they started to fall but another explosion sent both the boys and mist flying backwards. Half of the group, aka Shinsou, Mina and Sero, decided it would be better to escape (which it was) whereas the other half of the class rushed off into the different areas to help their friends, I assume. I find it amazing that these young people have already created such reliable friends. Uraraka rushed towards the shipwreck zone, perhaps to help Midoria or Tsuyu and Shoji went to the storm zone along with Sato. I hope all the students are safe, where are the other pros?

POV ~ ME UwU

3 minutes ago with Bakugo and Kirishima

"Say goodbye!" Two villains flew to the wall, thanks to a certain explosion. Piles of unconscious villains lay on the floor and scorch marks patterned the walls, the boys were clearly hurt but payed the bruises no attention, a light clicking echoed through the room. "I think that's the last of these guys, buncha weaklings"

"Alright, let's hurry and find the rest of our class. If we're both still in the USJ, then everyone else probably is too and not all of them have the offensive skills we do. We gottamake sure they're safe."

"If you wanna track everyone down, have fun. But right now I'm gonna go destroy that ground, manipulative b*stard!"

"Huh? But we have no idea if he has already been taken down, plus we have no idea which one of them did it or where they are it would just be a huge waste of time. C'mon don't be an idiot man."

"Shut up! I'm gonna find him and take him down, cause I'm sure he's there way in and out. If I cut off their escape route, they'll be stuck here and have to pay for what they've done. We'll just have to figure it out!"