Chapter 35

POV ~ Broccoli Boi 🥦

"... As long as you dont leave school grounds." Anywhere on school grounds?...

"Da- Aizawa!"

"What do you want Izuku?"

"Can I go see Mei and Power-loader sensei?"

"Whatever, I'm going back to sleep..."

I quickly jog to the development studio where numerous machines could be heard running. As I was about to open the door a loud, Bang! Could be heard follow by a door to my face...

Flashback ~⚠️ possibly triggering ⚠️

"Well... Well... Well... What should we do to little Izuku today?" I squirm around on the table but fail to escape because of all the binds holding me down, "What sounds more painful? Knives, fire, electricity... What about... Explosions just like your best friend Kacchan~"

"..."

"Well then let's see how many you can take!" Shigaraki pushed a button on the wall which caused numerous explosives to sound in my ear, brightly coloured fireworks illuminated the once dark room until finally... it stopped. "Kurogiri! Where are the other explosives?!"

"Master Shigaraki, we used them already in the robbery last week, perhaps you should call it a day and continue tomorrow? We do have a lot of... planning to get done."

"Hmm good point." Shigaraki turned his attention from the door to me and a chill ran down my spine. "I hope your ready for tomorrow, cause it is going to be hellish." A psychotic laugh ran through the halls and I couldn't tell where it came from nor where it was headed...

End of Flashback ⚠️ Over ⚠️

"Izuku!!! C'mon wake up, wake up, wake up!" After a while of constant screaming, thanks to Mei, I was finally able to slip back into consciousness long enough to say,

"I-Im-m F-Fin--fine."

A sigh of relief could be heard in Mei's direction. "Thank goodness, How could you be so reckless Hatsume?! He could have been seriously hurt becuase of that! And I have no idea how you managed to break a reinforced steel door with one screw up..."

"Hehehe well actually," Mei started nervously, "I may have caused a chain reaction after accidentally putting acid in the boots instead of oil."

"How did you mistake a thin green liquid for a thick black liquid?!"

"What? All the smoke in here has caused my vision to get worse! The only time I can actually see is when I use my quirk, which I cant control the distance yet!"

"*sigh* Okay but your eyesight needs to be fixed and you are not coming in here until it is. Clear?!"

"Yes sensei."

"Good now take Izuku to recovery girl, and ask if she can help your eyes."

"Okie dokie!" Mei walks over to me and helps me up, "Can you walk okay?"

"Yes, thank you..."

We walk all the way to R.G's (recovery girl's) office in an awkward silence, every now and then Mei would try to talk to me but every time I get so jumpy she apologises and eventually stopped talking completely. We finally arrive at R.G's office and she gives me a quick check up. "Okay, tonight you will he staying here, just so I can keep an eye on you and don't worry Eraserhead will he here to protect you! Mei you are fine to leave now and I'm sure your teacher would want you in their lesson. . ."

"Lesson?. . . . . Omg I'm still at school, Bye Izu I'll check on you later!"

"Bye Mei!" She swiftly runs out and speeds down the corridor, a few 'dont run in the corridors' and 'you should not run it is dangerous' could be heard after she left.

"Now then, what happened when you were unconscious Midoria?"

"W-well I-it was n-nothing.. n-not really at l-least..."

"Was it from then?" I slowly nod my head and she understands. "Okay, I'm going to get Aizawa, I wont be to long, okay?" I nod my head again, scared about being alone... all alone...

POV ~ Author (Aka Meeee 😁)
⚠️Possible trigger till end⚠️

"Hello again my boy, here for another one of our sessions?" The rat principle spoke from behind his desk as a familiar grape haired teen entered the room with a backpack over his shoulder as he smiled an unusually warm smile which was very unlike their previous sessions toghether. Nezu gazed at the boy suspiciously before continuing, "Well, before we start. How about some tea? You can set your bag down over there, it would be quite uncomfortable to have it on the entire time."

"O-oh uh Alright..." The boy nervously and hesitantly placed his bag down by one of the chairs in the room.

"Cookies?" The rat god-... I mean Nezu asked as he passed M*net* his drink.

"Thank you!" The boy smiled and accepted the secretly poised food that had caused him to fall ill on numerous occasions.

"Alright! I believe it is time to start, come along my boy!"  Nezu get up from his seat and triggered his secret door's opening, they entered the room and M*net* got comfortable in his chair. The, now, familiar restraints covered his arms and legs, binding him to the chair. Nezu turned on the screen and the same mature content lit up the room, once the door closed and the boy was separated from the principle they each started to do there own thing. The grape screamed in pain and terror as the images got more detailed whereas the principle grew suspicious of the child's bag. "One look wouldnt hurt, right?" He mumbled to himself, he took it over to his desk and started to rummage through its content, "oh dear ... it would seem we need a new type of rehabilitation..." the rat sighed, shaking his head at the numerous magazines that now scattered his desk. "How did he even get his hands on these disgusting things..." Nezu swiftly stuffed them back into the bag and waited for the screaming to stop.

Later

"Well, that concludes our session for today however I would like to see you again tomorrow, if you dont mind?" Nezu informed the boy confused boy as he continues, "dont worry its nothing serious, just an hour or so with the school counselor to see how well your progress is going and if you will be back into UA high!"

"Oh.. well then I will see you tomorrow!" With that he left leaving Nezu to his thoughts, "wow it's so easy to trick people, especially children."

A/N Thank you for reading the thirty fifth chapter of my first book. Sorry for not updating I've been really tired recently and not feeling the best but I will try to have another chapter out today or tomorrow. Thank you so much Mae-chan13 for writing the last half of the chapter again, it really helps alot! I hope you enjoyed and please leave some comments. Love you <3

Words used 1162 (yayy I got over 1000 today)