Chapter 48

POV ~ Crafting Table

Okay so our main objective is to save Kaminari, thankfully Jiro makes an expert distraction and I am, somehow, able to sneak around him without being noticed and create the first thing that comes to mind, a baseball bat... not the most civilised thing but it'll do. I aim for the pressure point in the middle back of his neck, thankfully he is unconscious immediately and with a small pull he falls this way and Kaminari is safe. I think he is starting to come back round so now is the time to thank him. I offer him my hand and he takes it, I pull him up with a bit too much ease and he responds, clearly no longer out of it.

"Hehe sorry about that, but thank you! I guess I really am useless when it comes to actual fights." Well judging by the fact he just wiped out, what might as well have been, an army of villains, I would not call him useless but nevertheless he swiftly backs away from me so I immediately turn my attention to Jiro just in time to see her throwing a death glare at him.

He puts his hand to to back of his neck and looks pretty embarrassed, "Don't worry I'll stay over here I wouldn't try anything, not whilst villains are attacking us!" Oh my, it appears Jiro hasn't figured it out yet but I'm sure she's getting there. I slowly start to walk towards him and count my steps in order to be as accurate as possible and I end up about 5 foot steps away from him.

"This is the distance you usually are from us, right?"

The looks on their faces are priceless but I need to keep my goal in mind, apologising.

"Heh? What are you talking about?" Seriously does he not even notice what hes doing? Hmm or maybe hes acting.

"I know you already know what I'm talking about. You are a true gentleman and I have only just realised this undeniable fact." C'mon surely that gets through

"Ookay I'm used to jokes and this seems nothing like that are you okay did you get hurt!? Jiro can you check on her shes kinda freaking me out!" What? So he doesn't realise what he does.

"Tch I'm surprised your not taking this opportunity whilst it lasts." How long will it take her to figure this out.

"Hey, I may be a flirtatious guy but u would never take advantage of anyone like that!" So he does realise some stuff. Interesting.

"Why is it so hard to believe I'm being sincere, I am truly sorry for the way I have treated you, I've been discriminatory towards you and that seems unfair as you have only been giving us girls more confidence and making sure we are safe." Well that might be a bit of a stretch but he always offers to walk us home and I'm sure I've seen him once or twice stopping some stranger from taking our pictures.

"Jiro, has she been possessed!" So the one time I'm serious this is their reaction?

"Dammit Kaminari what the f*ck have you done to her!" Holy sh*t they dont know a thing do they?

"Nothing I swear, just please fix her this is too weird even for me!" Well he's being honest at least.

Bang!

"What was that?" Jiro asks completely confused as to what is going on, it's kinda cute. Wait ... I'm straight! This makes no sense... whatever I'll think about it later. For now I need to make sure there aren't any more threats nearby.

POV ~ Adorable Pikachu 💛

In all honesty I don't really remember any details of what happened after I turned around but I know I was hostage at some point and I know I woke up playing on top of that villain with Yaoyorozu helping me up... Hold up they saved me? Well that's a surprise to say the least, has one of them figured out I'm not a perv or are they both just insane? Whatever I'm not dead and I'm pretty sure that's a plus.

"Hehe sorry about that, but thank you! I guess I really am useless when it comes to actual fights." Obviously that isnt true I just took out most of the villains for them but it's most likely they still hate me so ah well. Aand I'm getting daggers stared at me, well time to discover why they saved me I guess. I quickly jump away from Yaoyorozu, who was still holding my hand for some reason. "Don't worry I'll stay over here I wouldn't try anything, not whilst villains are attacking us!" In truth I wouldn't 'try anything ' ever but it's easier to keep a rouse then tell the truth.

All of a sudden Yaoyorozu starts walking towards me (which is definitely a first) "This is the distance you usually are from us, right?" Ahh so she has figured me out, intriguing. Just a minute she was calling me a pervert what changed I wonder.

Naturally I do the most obvious thing and act obliviously "Heh? What are you talking about?" Well there is more confusion here right now then there is idiocy in my yay mode.

"I know you already know what I'm talking about. You are a true gentleman and I have only just realised this undeniable fact." Aww how sweet of her, it's a shame none of it is gonna get through to anyone else, well maybe Izuku but he's different.

"Ookay I'm used to jokes and this seems nothing like that are you okay did you get hurt!? Jiro can you check on her shes kinda freaking me out!" Well may as well try and get the point through to Jiro by being a decent human being and not touching her.

"Tch I'm surprised your not taking this opportunity whilst it lasts." And there it is. Aand now time for my utterly awful come back.

"Hey, I may be a flirtatious guy but u would never take advantage of anyone like that!" Wow that's even worse then I was expecting!

"Why is it so hard to believe I'm being sincere, I am truly sorry for the way I have treated you, I've been discriminatory towards you and that seems unfair as you have only been giving us girls more confidence and making sure we are safe." Again with the flattery, it is very exaggerated so I can no longer if this is some sort of quirk at work or she was able to figure it out, only time will tell.

"Jiro, has she been possessed!" Yes, yes I am getting more bored at this point.

"Dammit Kaminari what the f*ck have you done to her!" Well its slightly comforting to know Jiro hasn't been effective by any quirks.

"Nothing I swear, just please fix her this is too weird even for me!" Yea I'm not exaggerating this is the first time anyone has complimented me this much sincerely.

Bang

Well looks like the pros have finally arrived, we should be safe now.

Hey, I'm back again two in one night I'm as surprised as anyone else! Sorry for any mistakes. Um I don't think there will be any more updates soon but I'm not sure as usual (there shouldn't be another one tonight). Anyway I hope you are all staying safe wherever you are, i hope your well and I'll see you in my next update. Love you <3

Words used 1261