Chapter 8

POV  ~ Caterpillar God

I tie him up just incase he was faking it as I hear sirens outside. Finally Tsukauchi took ya long enough. Suddenly a large window could be heard shattering throughout the building. Are one of the villains escaping through a window? Wait if that's the case then All Might didn't capture all of his villains. All I can hope for now is that Shiggy is secured and All Might is safe. Wait if a villain is escaping, does that mean I win by default? No what are you saying! All Mights safety is priority!

"Eraserhead?" I could hear a muffled voice yelling my name "Eraserhead!" I was pulled out out my thoughts by Tsukauchi screaming in my ear.

Would you shut up, I was thinking!" I screened back at him as loud as I could.

"Ow that hurt, well are you okay? And have you seen All Might, Dabi or Shigaraki?" I could see he was concerned for his comrade and worried that neither of them had been found yet.

"Yes I'm fine a few cuts and bruises here and there but other then that, nothing. And no I haven't seen All Might or Shigaraki, we went our separate ways so we could take down more villains. Have you checked his footage yet? It may tell us where he is." He was clearly calming down after I made that suggestion because the only person who could take of the cameras and microphone was All Might and he would't do that, right? 

"Okay I've just received word that All Might was battling Dabi, when the cameras and microphones stopped working due to the intense heat. The trackers are still working, he hasn't moved in a while so I presume he's unconscious we can go to him now if you want?" Something doesn't feel right. All Might wouldn't just stay in one place even after all of the villains had been retrieved and for him to be unconscious doesn't make any sense. The only person to ever land a hit on him was All For One and even he couldn't knock him out. If he was knocked out by Dab, then this definitely isn't just the gang of small time thugs we were hoping for. No, this is something much, much bigger.

"You know there's something off, don't you. if Dabi managed to hit him then he must either be really fast at controlling his flames or All Might was taking it easy on him which is unlikely, but for All Might to be knocked unconscious means we dealing with both smart and powerful people. This can't be good whether All Might is in that room or not."

"Sadly, I must agree with you. We should still go check it out just in case." I followed him all the way to a scorched room with a pile of small pile consisting of a single microphone and numerous cameras.

"I thought you said that only All Might could take them off?" I say to him a confused tone.

"Yes, he should be the only one to be able to take them of. But I don't see why he would ever take then off." He started to mirror my confused expression.

"Okay we should take the villains we did capture and interrogate them for any information, then ... I don't care what happens to them after that." They hurt Izuku if it were up to me I would put them through the same torture slowly but surely killing them. Whoops I think Tsukauchi noticed what I'm thinking.

"So you don't care what happens to them? .. I'm not buying it, what do you want to happen to them? Thrown in prison, execution?" I want them to rot in h*ll that's what, is what I would have said if I wasn't a pro hero who abides the law so instead I come up with,

"As long as they never get there hands on Midoria again I really don't care." Which was the half truth, I just hope he doesn't have his quirk activated.

"*Sigh*" he loosely shrugs his shoulder and tells me, "I guess it's time to get these crooks where they belong."

(Time skip to after they did all the interrogations because I cant be bothered to write it all out and I don't think you wannabe read no comment for the rest of the chapter)

Interesting, so the only information we got from them is that Shigaraki isn't the main leader and Kurogiri is usually called Mamagiri, but that's not important. I was once again draw out of my thoughts by Tsukauchi speaking, "What do you think of this outside man?"

Since he has interrupted my thinking I guess I will have to tell him everything that's going on inside my head. "Personally I'm terrified of it being All For One but as it stands now, all of the evidence is pointing to him. He can give quirks, never makes direct interaction with the league and sometimes he sounds as if he's in pain, which would make sense after the fight between himself and All Might. What is he doing with this group of villains and what's so special about Shigaraki that he could be elected leader, when Dabi or Kurogiri are the obvious choice. Another question I am curious about is how did All For One survive the fight, if it is him that is, those injuries should have made him immobile..."

"Wait slow down Eraserhead, I didn't hear a thing you just said." Wait was I rambling so fast that even Tsukauchi couldn't hear me?

POV ~ Portable Lie detector

I can see that Shota is long in thought and I can't help but wonder what he's thinking so I decide to ask him "What do you think of this outside man?" Thinking he will just say something simple but instead he tells me,

"PersonallyI'mterrifiedofitbeingAllForOnebutasitstandsnow,alloftheevidenceispointingtohimhecangivequirksnevermakesdirectinteractionwiththeleagueandsometimeshesoundsasifhe'sinpainwhichwouldmakesenseafterthefightbetweenhimselfandAllMightWhatishedoingwiththisgroupofvillainsandwhat'ssospecialaboutShigarakithathecouldbeelectedleaderwhenDabiorKurogiriaretheobviouschoiceAnotherquestionIamcuriousaboutishowdidAllForOnesurvivethefightifitishimthatisthoseinjuriesshouldhavemadehimimmobile..."

Was he rambling? I have never seen him do this before and while I am caught up in my amazement I realized I can't hear a thing he is saying, "Wait slow down Eraserhead  I didn't hear a thing you just said."

"My apologies, I was just thinking out load.." he then explained his theory about all for one and his reasoning behind it.

"Okay if this is the case then we need to find All Might as soon as possible, I cant  help but fear the worst has already happened." I can see he clearly shares the same thoughts as me until I turn and to hear a booming,

"I AM HERE!" Ugh he's too loud.

"Yes and I am right here so you don't have to yell at me Toshi!"Aizawa decides to scream back at him, I guess he's used to this sort of thing after all he lives with Present Mic the loudest hero of all time.

"Why do I always get stuck in the middle if screaming matches?" I ask Aizawa and All Might. Shots just give me a look showing he regrets nothing where as All Might gives me a sheepish grin and apologises an awful lot before I finally ask, "Where have you been, and why on earth did you take your microphone and camera out?!"

A/N Hi this is the eighth part of my first story, I am sorry this chapter is shorter and more.rushed but I am still trying to get one out daily and I have somethingto do tomorrowmeaning I cant stay up to late editing it. I will respond to your comments as soon as possible but it may be tomorrowwhen I go on this again. Once again please comment and vote. Thank  you for reading and I hope to see you in the next chapter. Love you all <3

(Words used 1300)