Chapter 50

POV ~ You Can't See Me 🤦‍♀️

As I was saying Ochaco is trying to get Izuku to see reason and crusty over there is screaming about something, I'm not too sure what's happening though because Izuku used to be so kind (and fragile but the class have decided there's a private reason behind that). "There is no way I am ever going to be on the losing team..." Does this mean he's joining us, I mean the heroes always win, right? "And that's why I won't ever be defeated by some weak brats like you!" Weak?? Weak?? That's it I'll show you who's f*cking weak! I begin to take off my gloves and I drop the first one to the floor whilst the villains monologue or whatever it is they do, however the earth begin to swallow us up. I look around for Mina and try to grab onto her but to no avail, she's already gone..

I'm sure the angsty teen has already told you most of what happens with us to I'll make it brief to get on with the story. Basically I fall from the sky, which makes no sense since the earth swallowed us up but quirks are confusing so I'll let it slide. I land on a conveniently placed ice slope and can see the villains already captured in Todoroni's ice and he was in the process of interrogating(?) them. All Might busts through the door and we get saved the end! or it was something like that.

POV ~ Broccoli Boi 🥦

What's that bright light, am I dead yet? Why do I feel so drowsy and slow. There's no way death would be that easy, right? I can't move my body... wait no my fingers are twitching. Now my hands. My arms too now.. What would happen if I just laid here, would anything change. I wonder when Dadzawa or papa would come for me.

Wait where are they? What's the last thing I remember is the attack on the USJ. I wonder if everyone got out okay, I'm probably just in the recovery girls office of something. Yea that's got to be it. Is anyone else in here with me.

"-otta go and help them! They're still in there. We can't just sit out here and do nothing!"

"We're not doing nothing, exactly, we are waiting for the teachers to arrive so we can tell them the situation!"

"Isn't that what we sent Iida for??" Who is that, why are they arguing. Has something else happened.

"Well obviously but he isn't caught up, there's, there's. There's a warp villain now! Yup we need to stay here to warn the teachers about that." Could that be Mina?

"Well then you can stay out here and do that," "Umm guys" " I'm going in there to help them" " Hello?" Who's that I can barely hear them myself.

"Fine then you go and get yourself, killed!" Shinso, definitely. "Its Midoriya.." me?

"This is may be hard to realise for someone who's so utterly useless, but not all of us are fine with sitting here knowing we can help someone, even if it's just one person!" Tokoyami, what's wrong with him.

"Everyone stop!" It's good to know that Koda's found his voice, "I-I sorry it's just, Midoriya's awake." Am I not suppose to be up yet?

My eyes finally adjusted to the light, I can feel I'm resting on something soft with Koda knelt next to me. Shinso and Mina are stood to the left of me whilst Sero and Tokoyami are to my right.

A black blur, Tokoyami?, crouched next to me, "Midoriya? It's me Tokoyami. You passed out back in the USJ but you haven't been out for long." So the attack is still happening?! I nod my head in response to him and try to sit up, only to be stopped by tape which is holding me down.

"Sorry Midoriya, not yet. You still need to chill out, yours wounds are pretty serious." Of course, Sero.

So from what I can tell Sero and Tokoyami are trying to get back in whilst Mina and Shinso are stopping them. And Koda is helping to heal me.

"Hey Midoriya, you agree with us, they can handle it in there we would just be a burden!" I shake my head. That isn't true, they are facing actual villain they need all the help they can get. Tokoyami seems to understand as he then says,

"No we can't just do nothing, they are risking their lives in there, how would you like it if they just abandoned you!" I try to nod my head but a hand stops me.

"Don't worry Midoriya, we've received your opinion loud and clear. I'll head in now and check out the situation since my quirk is the best for mobility. If I'm not back in 5 minutes then it's still dangerous in there and I'm helping but if I am back then I'll tell you what I've seen, deal."

"Deal" At least we can all agree

A/N  yo, once again I'm not back for long and I'm just not motivated to write at the moment. Don't worry the story isn't being discontinued however the USJ might be a bit more rushed then I intended, I've tried to make it clear who was saying what but if you don't understand then don't hesitate to comment and ask. I'll see you when I'm next online, love you <3

Words used: 925 (well that was less then usual)