Chapter 6

A/N Hi guys I just thought I'd let you know I got a new phone today so I'm still getting used to it, sorry if the writing isn't as good. Anyway on with Chapter 6

POV ~ Burned Chicken Nugget

"Well then. Who's going to strike first?" And with that our fight began.
I

know that All Might will want to close the distance between us and as expected he leaps into the air prepping a punch but before he can get anywhere near me I surround him in flames and dodge out the way of his attack. I have managed to corner him within the first few seconds because of a strategically thought out position. I can see smoke starting to come out of my arms. Sh*t that was faster then I was expecting. I feel my flames getting weaker and weaker until I no longer have the energy to produce them. All Might once again goes to punch me but I dodge with ease and manage to get a solid hit on him. "In the countless hours Endeavour spent training me he always ensured my body was in perfect condition for when I face someone, like you, who I cannot defeat with my quirk alone." Only five more seconds until I am able to use cremation again.

Only 5. In the brief interval when All Might is recovering I decide that the best strategy is to wear him down as we (the league of villains) know he has a time limit.

4. I start to charge straight at him yelling, "How much longer do you have until you turn back into the puny creature we all know you are." I can see him flinch, well what do ya know Shiggy was right for once, before saying,
"How did mere villains come into possession of this knowledge?"

3. Perfect he's on edge meaning he will make quick decisions that have not been thought through. "So have I finally started to drill into that brain of yours that Touya is dead and now only I, Dabi, remain." I have always had a talent for word play but my 'father' always told me it was useless, how useless is it now, old man?

2. I can see a tear forming in his eye. Wait did he actually think he could teach me a lesson, (A/N one sec lemme just pull out my uno reverse card) don't make me laugh. "What happened to you, my boy, why didn't you come to me. I told you my door would always be open yet you abandon yourself! You abandoned me. I have searched day and night for you, but now I actually have I don't know what to say or do to bring you back home."

1. All of a sudden memories came flooding back to me. "I can't stand to see you any more, disappoint. Leave and in the morning I hope you have grown some respect for your elders." I remember my f- Endeavour kicking me out shortly after saying that. I run as far away from that h*ll hole as possible tears streaming down my face, I'm not paying attention to where I'm going, it doesn't matter. No one can be worse then Endeavour. I suddenly bump into a very large, muscular man, in what seems to be a hero costume. Wait I recognise him th-thats All Might the awful hero, fath. No that's the awful hero, Endeavour has been warning me about my entire life. "A-all Might." I looked up at him in awe. He had a huge smile spread across his face and he wasn't scary like Endeavour, no this hero I can trust.

"Ah hello there young Touya, I haven't seen you since you were a baby. How are you?" At these kind words I break down into tears and tell him everything, from how I am not okay to Endeavour's 'training'.

"P-please All Might, please save me." All Might picked me up and took him back to his house, which, for the record, was massive. I couldn't help but stare in awe once again as he took me inside and placed me on a sofa in the second room we entered. (A/N I have no idea what All Might's house looks like so I'm just making this up) He has a very simple design to this room, two large, grey scatter-back sofas with black white and grey cushions sitting along the back wall (which has the door to the far left) and the other one along the side wall with, what looks like, a 75' widescreen TV hung on the wall.

"Here you go, my boy, you can watch whatever you want." He passes me the remote and steps outside to take a heated call.

Around half an hour later after I'd finished watching this cartoon and went to see where All Might went, until I bumped into a very stern looking sir night eye. "I-I'm so sorry sir I didn't meant to bump into you. I.." Sir Nighteye then did something I wasn't expecting, he put his hand on my shoulder that it was alright and that he would take him to All Might personally. "T-Thank you Sir."

"Don't mention it, now please follow me." I followed him all the way to what looked like and study, it had a medium sized oak desk, that looked rather all fashioned and none other then All Might sitting behind it, "Hello All Might I just found Endeavour's son wandering around and he clearly wanted to see you so I decided to bring him here"

"Ah thank you Nighteye, I will let you get back on with your duties." With that I gave Nighteye a bow and he left. "So, what is it you need little one. I'm shocked your not already asleep."

"Well I was wondering is maybe you had any cream or bandages go-to help my arms. And also where should I sleep?" I showed him my arms which were covered in cuts bruises and burns (A/N I am not going to put much details because personally I dislike gore but I cant stop you from letting your imagination run wild.)

"Oh my those are some nasty burns now aren't they? Well it just so happens I have just the best healing cream and bandages right here in this building." I could tell my eyes were begining to sparkle .

"Even better then Mommys?" He starts to chuckle and nods his head. Then he takes me to a hospital and starts to heal me.

0. I can tell my quirk is back but my body wont move, my quirk wont activate and I can feel my cheek getting wetter and wetter as each second ticks by "My Boy, are you okay." I start shaking my head and I can feel my hands trembling, I look down and they are shaking out of control I start to freak out but then All Might once again saves me in my time of great despair. He comes over and comforts me. The last thing I can remember is All Might telling me it was going to be okay and that he was right here before I drifted of into a dreamless slumber.

A/N Hi this is the sixth part of my first story. Thank you for reading this chapter and what is your favourite Au? Once again please don't hesitate to comment I always love reading them I hope to see you all in the next chapter love you all <3

(Words used 1276)