Chapter 53

POV ~ Broccoli Boi

It's a few weeks since Christmas passed and as promised I haven't told anyone about Denki yet... although it might have almost slipped a few times. Today was... how do I put it, weird? Let's just say as of right now I have narrowly avoided being tied up in tape with the whole class keeping watch to ensure I don't see Kaminari fulfilling his deepest desires. That's a weird place to start, here's the context.

It was the morning of the first day back at school, everything was going smoothly and I was thinking about whatever popped into my head

Anyway it's only a month till Dazawa and Papa's wedding and the preparations are almost finished I only have to decide on what I'm going to wear and who I'm going to bring, naturally I've been getting on with everyone in my class, including Kacchan so maybe I should bring him... then again chaos does sound like it would be more entertaining. Okay its settled! "I've decided who I'm gonna bring to the wedding!"

"Finally, so who'll it be lil listener?"

"I'm going to bring..."

"What?? Why them of all people! But it could be fun.. But it could be ruined?? Hey Izu what're you thinking"

"Well I've recently gotten to be close to them and I though it would be good to bring along my friends."

"Can't reject that, alright I'll go tell Aizawa and add them to the seating arrangement."

"Thanks papa, alright I'm off to school!"

"Stay safe, and don't forget those breathing techniques if you get overwhelmed!"

I wave him off and head to 1-A where chaos had already erupted... Where do I even begin to describe it. The tables were upside down, Mina was screaming in the corner with an acid barrier surrounding her, Kacchan was holding onto Kirishima, who was chilling on the roof, for dear life, Ilda Todoroki and Sero have failed at hiding themselves in the cabinet and most other people are floating in the air with Ochaco.

"What the -"

"Dont finish that sentence!" I couldn't tell you who shouted that if I wanted to.

"Okay? What is going on."

"Kaminari's been hit by a quirk that amplifies his emotions, Yaomomo has already been taken, it's too late for her now. You need to protect yourself Midoriya!" That's oddly specific targeting.

"Yes, and where are they now?"

"I would assume the dorms but they could be anywhere?" "Who knows what kind of awful things he's doing to her right now" "What if he's knocked her unconscious" "What if she's already dead" I mean he wasn't wrong about people staying away from him.

"Alright then, Aizawa isn't here yet so I'm going to go find them!"

"Nooo Midoriya you cant leave, I already mentioned he could be anywhere!"

"Yes, Sero, that's exactly why I'm going to find them."

"Sorry dude, but I cannot risk your innocence you are the purest cinnamon roll in class A, it would be a tragedy if you were tainted." Tainted? Do they not know what happened to my mother? Do they not know what happened to me? What happened to me since what happened to my mother?

"Trust me when I say, I will be fine." Yikes talk about overreacting.

"Sorry man didn't wanna do this. But Kacchan's~ orders are final."

"Wanna say that again Tape Dispenser! Whatever just go with what I told you."

"Man that nickname's just so much fun to say!" Sero sent a piece of tape towards me, which could be simply dodged by sidestepping, however due to being so close to the door I took a step backwards and ran for it. Them, not being brave enough to step foot out of the door could only shout me back as I kept running for the dorms.

With whatever God's help I was able to make it there without issue and Kaminari's door was wide open. Shockingly Yaomomo was still in one piece, sat comfortably on a bean bag with snacks and a controller in her hand. "Oh my, have you chosen to ditch class," in an overly sarcastic voice, "What if people find out you're not the total d*ck you act like!"

"Who cares, we are so close to beating this game I can taste it, take a seat I want you to witness our victory!" Damn that was some quirk he got hit with.

"So anyway, what quirk did you get hit with, out of interest."

"Something about fulfilling my deepest desires?" Wow, why am I not surprised this is what he dreams about.

"As I'm sure you can tell, I was shocked after being abducted on the way to school (he actually threw me over his shoulder while I was talking with Jiro) but I was put down safely enough and then forced to produce 'gaming snacks' as he calls them. You're lucky I had a big breakfast."

"Everything's fine though so what's the issue."

"Pff, when chaos erupted in our class I expected to walk in with Yoamomo in some sort of... Tickling machine! I heard those are fairly popular nowadays actually."

Yaomomo let out a sweet laugh while Kaminari pouted and pointed out, "We are both quite fine, I assure you."

We sat in peace talking about various topics until finally, three hours later, whatever game they were playing concluded and our snacks ran out, "YESSS! After who knows how many days, I have overcome this game, with my trusty sidekicks to cheer me o-" a small plot could be heard,

"Kaminari?" followed by a silence shattering smash!

"Kaminari!" We both scream out in fear of the worst.

"What's happened?" A scrambled question escapes me.

"I'm not sure, he's just collapsed, quick check his pulse!"

... ba-dum... ba-dum... ba-dum

"He's alive, just unconscious, could this be a side effect of the quirk since he got what he wanted?"

"Most likely, we need to take him to recovery girl, here I'll get him, you hold the doors."

As fast as we could while holding an unconscious person - who had a surprising amount of muscle mass as Yaomomo told me, numerous times - we got him to recovery girl for examination. Obviously we were sent out and as luck has it Midnight was walking past and we got sent back to class before we knew what was going to happen to him.

A/N I'm back!... for a bit. As I've said before I have lost interest in this story so the ending may seem rushed, correction it will be rushed. Anyway I hope you've been well and I'll see you either in the comments or in the next chapter. Baii <3