─ lady sif

STATUS: available [ ] taken [×]
requested by pepperronys

* MEANS IT CAN BE CHANGED

TITLE: Cursed*
FANDOM: Marvel/MCU
LOVE INTEREST(s): young!Lady Sif
TIMELINE: pre-Thor AU

CAST

katherine langston as
ZISA MIMIRDOTTIR

katherine langston asZISA MIMIRDOTTIR

DESCRIPTION

AMONG THE GODS OF ASGARD, MIMIR WAS A STRANGE ONE. Despite being beheaded in the war between Asgard and Vanaheim, the god lived on. As he was renowned among those of the Nine Realms for his knowledge and wisdom, King Odin decided to keep the head of Mimir in a secret room of his palace where he can seek counsel and secret knowledge. Mimir did not fight such a thing as it would not only be an honour to live on and serve his king, but it put him in a unique position to request something of Odin.

MIMIR'S REQUEST CENTERED AROUND HIS WIFE, TAMFANA, and his unborn daughter, Zisa. Mimir knew things, after all, that was his business. And he knew that if he was going to continue to serve Odin instead of being with his family, something would have to be done.

HE KNEW THAT THERE WAS A STRONG MAGIC within Zisa. She would need to learn how to control it, but part of it would also have to be kept from her until she could learn how to control the magic that she would be left with. Mimir requested of Odin that he take the more dangerous part of Zisa's magic from her, placing it within a sword that she could claim when the time was right. He refused to elaborate any further than that, claiming that he wouldn't help Odin unless this was done. Odin, knowing that the only way he could get what he wanted was to do this for Mimir, complied.

ADDITIONAL NOTES:

› alright first off, I do apologize that this took so long. I wish I had a good excuse, but my brain just hates me, so.

› secondly, before we get into the plot, if anything timeline-wise doesn't totally work out with what you've already got planned, feel free to change it. Like the line about Zisa not being born yet when the Asgard-Vanaheim war happened.

› and, thirdly, I know in your request you wanted this to be based on Cursed, but I haven't actually seen the show so I don't know how similar they'll be.

› okay, onto the plot

› so, Mimir. Yeah, he's a weird one but his head just being put in a secret room in the palace is actually less weird than what the myths say, which is that Odin carried his head around with him, so. This is better