─ percy jackson ᵗ

STATUS: available [ ] taken [×]
by caitie_a

* MEANS IT CAN BE CHANGED

TITLE: Renascent*
FANDOM: Riordanverse
LOVE INTEREST(s): Percy Jackson*
TIMELINE: AU / Post-HoO

CAST

vanessa morgan* as
NYSSA THANA

vanessa morgan* asNYSSA THANA

DESCRIPTION

Kronos wasn't an idiot.

Okay, he was, that much is true. But he was an idiot with a plan. Putting all your eggs in one basket was not a smart plan and the Titan knew it. Using Luke Castellan and the River Styx was a good plan, one that should have worked, but it was just that. One plan. He had a second, a backup plan, a 'just in case everything goes to shit' plan.

And her name was Nyssa Thana.

ADDITIONAL NOTES

› so I'm not gonna reveal the whole truth about Nyssa, I will only give that to the person who takes this plot

› who her godly parent is, is up to you, but I will say that she doesn't know that one of her parents isn't her real parent. She has a mom and a dad and they never told her that one of them was a step-parent. My only restriction is that her godly parent can't be one of the Big Three.

› Nyssa will be a strong demigod, regardless of who her godly parent is. Like surprisingly strong.

› you can change the love interest in this if you want to, but I will be a little bit picky about who you change it to because there are some people I see her working better with than others. And there will be absolutely no love triangles. If whoever you pick has a partner in canon, that person cannot become a bitch in this.

› to work best, this story takes place after Blood of Olympus but before Trials of Apollo and Leo is also around because I like him and think him not coming back at the end of BoO was stupid.

› other than that and the secret about Nyssa, I don't have much so you can choose to go about this almost any way you'd like!