─ natasha romanoff

STATUS: available [ ] taken [×]
requested by pepperronys

* MEANS IT CAN BE CHANGED

TITLE: Killer Instincts*
FANDOM: Marvel Cinematic Universe
LOVE INTEREST(s): Natasha Romanoff
TIMELINE: AU - Age of Ultron - Endgame*

CAST

jensen ackles as
NIKO CONSTANTIN
" WOLF SPIDER "

jensen ackles asNIKO CONSTANTIN" WOLF SPIDER "

DESCRIPTION

In the right circles, there were only ever a few names whispered in fear as the assassins you either desperately wanted to hire or wanted nowhere near you. The Black Widows of the Red Room all carried such titles, as did the infamous Winter Soldier. But sharing this title was never enough for General Dreykov, oh no, he wanted to outshine Hydra's precious Winter Soldier with his own assassin so he would finally have all the power.

And so the Red Room began the Wolf Spider program, a program nearly identical to that of their Black Widow program except it would be for their male trainees and there would be a focus on strength and power instead of stealth and seduction. Where the Black Widows slipped quietly past their opponent's defences, the Wolf Spiders would, ideally, be able to kick in the door and take on all their enemies alone. At the beginning of the program, Dreykov was confident that this program would be just as successful as his last. He just didn't account for the volatility that would result from the administration of his version of Doctor Abraham Erskine's super soldier serum.

The first class of Wolf Spider trainees held no survivors once the serum was administered. Nor were there any in the second class. By the third class, Dreykov had managed to tweak the serum enough that it didn't kill all of them. One survivor yielded from this third class and only one would survive the fourth and final class as well. After losing almost fifty men to the program with nowhere near enough success to back up the cost, Dreykov was forced to cut his losses and make do with the two successes he had.

If you could call them successes.

Niko Constantin was volatile. While he proved to be an effective killer, he was also nearly impossible to handle or control and seemed to like the act of killing more than he should have. He would always complete his missions if they meant lives were lost at his hands but he didn't always do it the way he was told. At first, the solution seemed to be to simply pull him from doing missions, keep him on site where they could better monitor him and he could be reassigned to training Black Widows so they could at least put his training to use. When this attempt lost them more than one Widow, they decided their best option was to simply put him on ice.