─ harry potter ᵗ

STATUS: available [ ] taken [×]

* MEANS IT CAN BE CHANGED

TITLE: The Outcast Squad
FANDOM: Harry Potter
LOVE INTEREST(s): Harry Potter
TIMELINE: Prisoner of Azkaban* — Deathly Hallows

CAST

elle fanning* as
CARINA MALFOY

elle fanning* asCARINA MALFOY

DESCRIPTION

Carina Malfoy never thought that her life would be so different from her family's. She always thought that she would be a Slytherin, marry some rich pure-blooded boy and have kids of her own that would have the same life.

But then she's sorted into Gryffindor and everything changes. No longer is that childhood dream attainable. No longer is it even plausible. The rift between her and her family is too wide to try and cross and nothing she tries can bridge the distance. So, one day, she simply stops caring.

She makes friends with Hermione Granger, Harry Potter and Ron Weasley, people her family hates. She wears muggle clothes and sticks muggle things to her walls at home. She is not the Malfoy that they wanted her to be and will never be, so why not be as far from it as possible?

ADDITIONAL NOTES

› I actually have a metric butt-ton of notes for this story so I will share the doc with them all in it with whoever takes this plot

› but here are the basics!

› Carina Malfoy is the twin sister of Draco Malfoy (cliche, I know). She had a great childhood, in context. She got along with her brother, with her parents. Lucius has always been a dick, so there's that, but Narcissa was always great. Everything was good. Until they go to Hogwarts.

› she is not sorted into Slytherin. The hat debated for a while whether to put her in Hufflepuff or Gryffindor, but ended on Gryffindor because Carina has always valued the bravery that she wished she had to stand up to her father.

› this is where things kinda start to go wrong. Her being a Gryffindor causes a massive divide between her and her family and the only person who's even kind of nice to her still is Narcissa, but even then, it's not the same as it used to be. For a few years, she still tries to get her parents', specifically Lucius' favour, but eventually gives up.

› she becomes a bit of a rebel. She kind of becomes like the Malfoy version of Sirius. She sticks Gryffindor and Muggle things to her walls with charms, wears less dignified things like jean jackets and leather jackets and band tees and all that stuff. At one point, I imagine a little later in the story, she actually dyes her hair blue because it always reminded her of who she used to be and she hated that

› at school, Draco acts as though he doesn't know her unless his friends are making fun of her

› in fifth year she joins Dumbledore's army and goes to Grimmauld Place at Christmas where she has a moment with the Black Family Tree and being on it. She talks with Sirius a lot. She also goes to the ministry with them to get Sirius because he's always been more family to her than her actual immediate family.

› before Bellatrix can use the stunning curse on Sirius that causes him to fall back into the veil, she uses crucio on her. Carina feels no guilt about doing this.

› Lucius actually tries to keep her safe because that's still his daughter and he doesn't want her dead necessarily. She isn't too happy about it, but she doesn't hate it. She's conflicted.

› after this though, she is officially disowned, which she'll act like doesn't bother her but every once and a while she'll seriously start thinking about it and have a breakdown. But someone is always there to help her through it.

› she and Harry both go to live with an alive Sirius. His name was cleared thanks to being alive still for that to happen and everything

› Carina gets mad at Harry when he uses Sectumsempra on Draco. She actually punches him. And then stays at her brother's side while he's in the Hospital Wing and glaring at anyone who tries to get her to leave.

› knowing that it isn't safe for her, she doesn't go back to Hogwarts for her seventh year and officially joins the Order and does missions for them instead, always thinking of Harry. She also works at Weasley's Wizard Wheezes a bit too since she gets along with the twins.

› at the Battle of Hogwarts she fights side-by-side with Draco for a while and then they come face-to-face with Bellatrix and Carina steps in front of her brother, but before either of them can fire off a spell, Lucius stuns Bellatrix. There's a bit of a heartfelt reunion where Carina hugs her father and cries before telling him to get Narcissa and take Draco and just run, to get as far away as possible and he does.

› again, I have more, but this is just some basic stuff.

› you can start this in Prisoner of Azkaban or Goblet of Fire. Up to you, I don't really know where it should start, just before Order of the Phoenix.

› also please expand on the description, it sucks so bad.