─ sam winchester ᵃ

STATUS: available [×] taken [ ]

* MEANS IT CAN BE CHANGED

TITLE: One Love*
FANDOM: Supernatural
LOVE INTEREST(s): Sam Winchester
TIMELINE: AU/Your Choice

CAST

jenna louise coleman* as
CLARA JENNINGS

jenna louise coleman* asCLARA JENNINGS

DESCRIPTION

Clara Jennings was what some might call a soft soul. She was kind, caring, compassionate... her smile could light up a room and when that smile was turned on you, you might just do anything she asked of you. Clara Jennings brought a light to Sam Winchester's life that he desperately needed.

And Clara Jennings was dead.

ADDITIONAL NOTES

› based off of one of my favourite Marianas Trench songs (spoiler alert: they're all my favourite), One Love.

› I'm gonna be upfront about this right now, if you don't break my heart into a million, irreparable pieces... you can't have this plot

› initially, my idea for this was that you could do it in two parts

› the first part would be the meeting between Sam and Clara, them catching feelings, realizing it, first kiss, beginning a relationship, them going strong for a while and then ending with Clara dying. This part shouldn't be too long.

› the second part would be Sam dealing with Clara's death. And lemme just say, he's not dealing with it. He's still seeing Clara everywhere, talking to her, not sleeping, barely eating. Dean is worried.

› the main image I get thinking about this plot is the one of Sam waking up and "Jess" is in the bed beside him, but it's really Lucifer. It's like that, except he's literally just imagining it, he's not being tricked by anyone.

› I would suggest using the lyrics of the song as heavy inspiration! The song tells a story really well.

› this story does not have a happy ending. The closest thing to a happy ending I would say it has is if you decide to have Sam get over Clara, past the hallucinations and all that.

› Clara stays dead. She does not come back. Unless you have a compelling reason for her to do so or heartbreaking idea for how she could, then she stays dead. But we can talk about it.

› you cannot change Clara's name. That is probably one of the only things I will not let you change.

› the timeline for this is up to you! I don't know the Supernatural timeline too well so you can set this in or around whatever season you want.

› pm me if you have any questions!