─ loki

STATUS: available [ ] taken [×]
requested by reggiesimp

* MEANS IT CAN BE CHANGED

TITLE: Survivor*
FANDOM: Marvel/MCU
LOVE INTEREST(s): Loki
TIMELINE: AU-Your Choice

CAST

eva green* as
VENUS CIELO

eva green* asVENUS CIELO

DESCRIPTION

THE PLANETS OF ASTRO AND MORAG HAD ONLY ONE SIMILARITY and that was that they were the places that guarded Infinity Stones. Astro was a planet that was sparsely populated and aside from the small pockets of people, it was mostly uninhabitable. But there was one place on the planet that, despite being in one of the few habitable zones, was left almost entirely abandoned. Almost, because there was one person who took up residence there, not out of want or desire, but of nothing else than a desperate need.

VENUS CIELO WAS AN ORPHAN. SHE HAD BEEN ABANDONED after her parents died and left to fend for herself, everyone assuming that she wouldn't survive for very long. But survive was one thing that Venus Cielo would always do.

THE TEMPLE WAS THE DRYEST AND MOST WELL PROTECTED PLACE in the habitable zone on Astro that no one had ever bothered to name for their fear of it. Venus knew that the people who had built the Temple surely had a name for it, but it was lost to time and so she called it her home. In the middle of the Temple was the room with the yellow gem in the sparkling case. It was the warmest room in the entire place, so that was where Venus set up her base.

WHEN THE PURPLE MAN CAME, VENUS WAS AT FIRST AFRAID. He came for her yellow gem and at first, she did not want to let him take it. One of the men that came with him tried to attack her when she looked like she was going to attack the man, but he stopped his guard and knelt down in front of her, offered her his hand and the chance to have a home where she didn't have to forage for her food amongst the dangerous animals on the planet.

VENUS WOULD ALWAYS REGRET ACCEPTING HIS OFFER. He hadn't lied to her, he had given her a home where she was protected from the dangerous animals of her home planet and didn't have to forage for scraps of food, but she was not safe. Thanos would use Venus to extract information out of his victims, force her to aid in their torture, watching her so-called brother take pleasure in the pain he inflicted. When she meets a certain green-eyed trickster, everything changes for Venus, leaving her unsure of what the future holds. But she knows that no matter what, she will survive.

ADDITIONAL NOTES:

› I know this is way overdue and for that, I apologize, but unto the details