─ star wars ᵃ

STATUS: available [×] taken [ ]

* MEANS IT CAN BE CHANGED

TITLE: Elysian*
FANDOM: Star Wars
LOVE INTEREST(s): Finn*, Rey*
TIMELINE: The Force Awakens - The Rise of Skywalker

CAST

olivia holt* as
EMERY* SKYWALKER
aka THE SWORD OF THE JEDI

olivia holt* asEMERY* SKYWALKERaka THE SWORD OF THE JEDI

connor jessup* as
JACEN SKYWALKER
aka CAEDUS REN

connor jessup* asJACEN SKYWALKERaka CAEDUS REN

DESCRIPTION

The Skywalker family was legendary. Beginning with the immaculate conception of Anakin Skywalker on the desert planet of Tatooine, the lineage gave way to powerful Force users in both the Light and Dark Side. Though Anakin Skywalker was one of the most powerful Jedi at the height of their power, when he turned to the Dark Side and became Darth Vader, he became the second most powerful Sith, his power outmatched only by Darth Sidious. And when Luke Skywalker began his training, he proved powerful enough to defeat Darth Sidious and turn his father back to the Light Side.

This lineage continued with the birth of Emery and Jacen Skywalker, the twin children of Luke. Born at the same time that Luke realized just how powerful his nephew, Ben Solo, was in the Force, he founded a school to teach Force users across the galaxy how to properly use their power. How to be better than the Jedi Order was before they fell. The twins were immersed in the ways of the new Jedi Order for their entire lives. It was everything they knew. It was all they knew.

Unfortunately for the galaxy, the Skywalker family always seemed doomed to be separated by the Light Side and the Dark Side. It wasn't just his nephew that Luke sensed darkness in, no, it was his own son as well. And in a moment of fear at the depth of the darkness he sensed in them, Luke Skywalker made a mistake that would cost him everything. Ben and Jacen bring the entire school down around them, leaving only a few survivors. Emery herself would manage to survive, barely pulling herself out of the wreckage alive only to see her father abandoning her.