─ geralt of rivia ᵃ

STATUS: available [×] taken [ ]

* MEANS IT CAN BE CHANGED

TITLE: Young Blood*
FANDOM: The Witcher
LOVE INTEREST(s): Geralt of Rivia
TIMELINE: AU-Season 1*

CAST

meghan ory as
INIRA*

meghan ory asINIRA*

DESCRIPTION

Most people shied away from violence. Most people turned their head away at the sight of blood on a blade. Most people kept their eyes down when they caught sight of the tell-tale amber of a Witcher's eyes, afraid of the violence that was sure to follow in their wake.

Not Inira.

From a young age, Inira was drawn to the blade. She would sit in the shadows of trees near the guard's barracks and watch them train, would later copy those moves she saw them using when no one was watching her. And when she was caught, she did not shy away from the Captain's harsh words. Instead, she stood straighter, looked him right in the eye and stated her intentions to learn how to fight. He was impressed, somehow, and agreed to train her.

Years later, when a white-haired Witcher comes into her small town, silently sitting down at a table near her at the tavern and ordering an ale, Inira sees a chance for adventure, for the kinds of fights and battles she's dreamed of for so long, the kind her small town could not provide. Before she could make to get up, to approach, a few men from her village take it upon themselves to try and start a fight with the Witcher.

The Witcher, of course, easily takes care of the four men. Afterwards, he turns to offer a hand to a woman who had been knocked over, only for her to scramble away from him in terror. Looking up to the barkeep, she, too, moved back in terror and told him to leave.

Inira didn't think that, with the rumours one would hear of Witchers, the heartbroken look on his face was something she'd ever see. He looked hurt by the terror on the faces of those he'd been trying to protect, and kept his eyes down as he left the tavern.

Without a second thought, Inira grabs her sword and her bag and hurries out after the Witcher in search of adventure.

ADDITIONAL NOTES:

› please change the title

› any changes you want to make must be run by me. As you can see, there are a few things that you can change but I'm not just gonna let you change Inira's name to Tiffany or something because The Witcher has a medieval fantasy setting, so we have to keep to that.

› I imagine that this would start before the show. Start with Inira joining Geralt and them finding their rhythm together before maybe falling in love. When they eventually get together is up to you.

› Inira is not one to shy away from violence, she is not disgusted by blood. She loves the fight, loves battles

› I think it would be cool if you included something about the red cloak as a lot of the gifs will include it. Not necessary in the slightest, but I think it would be cool

› you can add in whatever subplot you want for the beginning au part of you choose to do that as I don't have many ideas on that front

› Inira and Yennefer would definitely get along as I see them both as willing to do what they need to do to get what they need

› Inira and Jaskier would get along too. She would think him amusing and would like his songs

› she's a lot more open than Geralt is, saying what she thinks and not shying away from it

› this idea came from when I started playing Witcher 3. There's a scene in it where Geralt and his companion are kinda jumped for just being in a tavern and they defend themselves. Then Geralt goes to help a woman who had seemingly fallen over and she scrambles away from him, telling him to stay back. Then the woman who owns the tavern, who's hiding behind a barrel, tells them to leave and not come back. And I was just so shocked because first of all, they were defending themselves and second, both of them had been nothing but respectful and kind the entire time they were in town. And I was just like, damn, I can't stand that heartbroken look on Geralt's face whether it's Henry Cavill or animated.

› and yeah, that's about all I got for you!