Chapter - 38 : Entrusting Love

"I love you too Sweetheart" Sanskar whispered tightening his grip over her petit figure with closed eyes and small smile.

Swara snuggled in his embrace, fisting his t-shirt. She quickly gave peck on his collar bone, pressing her lips to supress her chuckle passing quick glance at her husband's cute face.

After a moment Sanskar opened his eyes abruptly when his mind registered her earlier words. He immediately loosened his grip over her petit figure and then held her chin to make her look in his eyes. "What did you say?"

"Nothing" Swara shook her head while pressing her lips with flushed face.

Sanskar stared at her face for a moment gaping like a fish, his heart was thumping inside his ribcage over her confession, but his mind was confused over her current stand.

Sanskar narrowed his eyes at her innocence overloaded face. "No Sweetheart you said something. Something which my ears are dying to hear." He caressed her cheeks with back of his fingers.

His feathery touch gave goosebumps to her stomach. He chuckled feeling her shivering's against his body, seeing his effect on her, he turned her and made her lie on bed while hovering over staring at her intensely.

"Swara do you want me to try my ways to take out the truth from you." Sanskar teased with pressed lips.

"What truth Sanskar?" Swara asked making most innocent face.

"Swara please" He pleaded with teary eyes being desperate.

"I love you Sanskar. I love you so so much. I love you with every ounce of my soul." Swara confessed becoming teary. She cupped his face with her right palm staring in his glassy eyes.

Sanskar closed his eyes for a moment, gulping audibly while taking deep breath.

"Thank you Sanskar for coming in my life. Thank you for making it heavenly beautiful. Thank you for taking care of my Mumma all these years. Thank you for bringing her back to me. Thank you for making me believe on love, the most beautiful and pious feeling. I... I just love you for every single thing you did for me. You are the best thing ever happened in my life." Swara confessed once again staring at his face with moist eyes. Her heart was at peace after a long time or should we say at the first time in her lifetime.

"I love you Swara. I just love you. I don't know how to explain it in words, but this is the best feeling which gives unexplainable peace to my heart." Sanskar shrugged his shoulders. He bent to kiss one tear drop which was ready to roll over her cheeks.

"This is my weakness." He kissed her cheek wiping her tear with his lips and then raised to kiss her forehead whispering against her skin, "I want you to be as my strength."

Swara closed her eyes feeling blessed under his love. She held his t-shirt collar and pulled him towards her lips. She raised her face to smash her lips with his taking him in a passionate kiss. This was the first time she initiated their kiss, her sudden action left Sanskar in blank state for a moment. He gained his senses when he felt her luscious wet lips against his. She was dominating in their kiss caressing his nape with her one hand whereas with other she was pulling him more on her body. Sanskar let her do whatever she wanted, just stroking her cheeks with his one hand and other he moved behind her neck to support. After some time, Swara broke their kiss feeling breathless.

"Why are you not kissing me?" Swara urged with pout still panting heavily.

"Till today, I used to dominate in our moments but I loved it when you showed your bossy attitude here as well" Sanskar teased but his gaze was fixed on her lips to take them again in second round of kiss.