Chapter - 44 : Destiny's Verdict

"Yes, your heard me absolutely right my dear Reva. You are not going back out of this storeroom."

Everyone turned to TV screen which was showing a video of one small room and someone was capturing it from window. Shekhar was standing in front of baffled Reva.

"Mumma" Swara mumbled being perplexed.

"Come on Reva this place is not new for you or did you forget your real identity after being Mrs. Anurag Mehra." Shekhar took round around Reva's frightened figure.

"I am leaving. You have gone mad" Reva shook her head and started leaving from storeroom.

"Ofcourse, you can go back but think Reva for a moment where you want to go back? To your home where except corpses you won't find anything if you step out" Shekhar's sinister voice halted her in her tracks.

"Shekhar please. How can you talk about my home like this?" Reva flinched for a moment.

"I can" Shekhar laughed like maniac.

"What do you mean?" Reva quired in disbelief.

"Your dear in laws have went to Kedarnath right? But do you know right now they are on the way of Manikaran Temple? And the way is too much hilly, slippery and dangerous." Shekhar informed viciously.

"You are lying. In Morning only, I talked to Ma and Papa... they are going to rest in the hotel" Reva tried to assure her self.

"Yes, you are right, but their driver or should I say my man convinced them to visit Manikaran Temple" Shekhar ridiculed at her stunned face.

"You can't do anything. Ma and Papa have security around them" Reva tried to convince.

"Are you sure Reva?" Shekhar shook his head passing chuckle.

"I don't believe you" Reva turned taking step towards door.

"Why don't you hear out yourself?" Shekhar dialed number.

He dialed number and Reva could hear voices from other side. It did not take much time for her to recognised her in laws voices. With their talks it was evident for her that they were going to Manikaran Temple of Himachal Pradesh.

Shekhar cut the call.

"It was my man who had kept his phone on speaker mode for few minutes to make you believe me." Shekhar took deep breath "I know... I know they are not your biological parents so why will you care for them? But what will happen if Anurag's car blast with a bomb?"

"Shekhar" Reva was horrified with even a thought of Anurag getting hurt.

"Yes, my other man is standing inside Parking lot of Mehra Business House Head office. My one call and he will start the timer of the bomb. Oh god! Reva will you be able to see Anurag's burned leftovers?" Shekhar's sentenced numb all senses of Reva.

"You... you can't do this? Please don't do anything to Anu" her eyes started welling up with fresh tears.

"Maybe you won't even care about him now as even if he died you will hold abundant wealth of Mehra family as their last survivor." Shekhar rubbed his forehead. He took pause to look at terrified face of Reva, "Ok then choose between Anurag and your precious daughter Swara."

"You can't do anything to Shona, she is at home" Reva blurted out hastily shaking under fear of losing her loved ones.

"Yes, she is at home with her nanny, right?" Shekhar laughed like maniac and continued "breaking news her nanny is also working for me. I have kidnapped her son and she would do anything to save her son just like you are ready to do anything to save your family. Right Reva?"