Chapter - 23 : Battling Hearts

Ragini was stabbing knife on Swara's picture from newspaper with headline titling her as 'Mrs. Sanskar Maheshwari' or 'Crowned Queen of Maheshwari Clan.' She had already broke iPad, her phone, TV of her room in short each and every media which showed Swara's picture with Sanskar from last day's event giving a perfect look of chaos.

"Laddoo, careful it will hurt you" Parvati was concerned looking at her granddaughter's madness. She was standing at the doorstep of Ragini's room. She was even scared to enter inside. Her so called timid, apprehensive, calm granddaughter had crossed every limit of her obsession over last couple of weeks. From the day they took their lovely daughter back home from Udaipur, they were experiencing totally new Ragini. She was continuously shouting like maniac and breaking things of her room in thousands of pieces. She had injured every servant of home who tried to go near her for keeping food or water in her room. Only family members were allowed to go near her, but they were also scared looking at her psychotic avatar. Ragini was fuming with anger, badmouthing and cursing Swara for snatching her long-lasting dream of holding a title of 'Mrs. Sanskar Maheshwari.'

Ragini had lost her wits when she looked at picture of Swara and Sanskar when they both were wrapped in each other's embrace post their dance on reception with headline titling them as heavenly couple.

She had cut their picture in hundreds of small pieces with scissor, with every cut she was repeating her own words, "I will kill you bitch; you snatched my place, my title; it was my right to be known as Mrs. Sanskar Maheshwari."

"I am going to kill you." She screamed her lungs out with red eyes, lightening the fire for the cut pieces.

"I am Mrs. Sanskar Maheshwari" Ragini stood to stared at her reflection in mirror with red eyes.

Parvati had put her palm on her mouth seeing devasted Ragini, this had become daily routine of Gadodia house.

In evening, Swara came back home after meeting with Anurag, both father and daughter had some quality time. Anurag had informed her in between their talks about him coming to meet Sanskar for certain formalities completion regarding the Will.

Swara had already took out the print of updated MOU and kept it with her. She knew Sanskar would never sign such paper, she needed to figure out her ways to get his initials at least on the page which mentioned about resource allocation, and then she can slip it in the final MOU exchanging the papers.

Swara inserted the page with trembling hands which mentioned about resource allocation percentage and slipped inside another folder which her father had earlier shared with her to get Sanskar's signature for completion of her grandfather's Will's formalities.

Next day, when Swara and Sanskar both were getting ready to go to their respective offices. Sanskar got ready in his light grey colour Versace Suit paired with off-white shirt without tie. He had already ordered his PA Mike to keep his ties ready in office with knots.

Sanskar was buckling his favourite Armani Watch and was moving out of the room when Swara called him from back.

"Papa send some legal papers for you to sign which require to complete the formalities of Dadu's Will." Swara informed, moving out of dressing room following him in corridor, she entered in her study to get the papers.

"Ohh" Sanskar nodded his head in agreement and halted on his spot.

"I have reviewed them; your signature is required on last page and on others initials should be fine" Swara came out of her study and hand overed him a file masking her face with confidence but her inner self was terrified with just the thought, 'will he noticed? Will he check? Will he read?'