Chapter - 25 : Changing Mindsets?

Sanskar stared at her teary yet shivering eyes due to extreme fear. He broke their teary eye lock and then released his own seatbelt. He held steering wheel with one hand and leaned on her to unbuckle her's not paying any hid to her reluctance.

"What are you doing Sanskar? I am not going away from you... get that in your dumb head...Please Sanskar don't push me away from you." Sanskar ignored her pleadings not even looking at her.

'She should be out of this car. I won't be able to survive if she gets single scar' the only thought was running in his mind.

"No Sanskar please no...no... please no" Swara tried to push him away clenching his shirt, 'I might lose him forever', thought killed her soul. In that hassle, vehicle's rear tire skidded in mud making screeching sound.

Car lost its balance and collapsed in muddy farm field slithering in the farm with bang skidding in circular direction.  Sanskar had removed his seatbelt and was leaning over her to unfasten her belts, his back was crashed with car's dashboard and head with window glass. Swara screamed his name hearing his painful shrieked. She closed her eyes hiding herself in his strong chest clenching his shirt in her fist where as Sanskar had wrapped his arms around her to safeguard her.

They felt, car would be revolving and taking one more circular round injuring both of them badly, but it was Porsche, the most luxurious car with high tech safety measures, AirBags opened immediately sensing the impact of the accident safeguarding it's travellers.

"Are you ok?" Sanskar asked taking deep breath cupping her face when he felt they were stable inside car. He was scanning her face and body to look for any injury.

Swara was enclosed in his embrace clutching his shirt in her tight fist,keeping her forehead on his chest with closed eyes.

"Shh...Its over...you are fine... We are safe. Open your eyes Swara...Please Swara" Sanskar caressed her cheeks and hairs impatiently to make his throbbing heart understand about her safety.

"You...you are...you are bleeding" Swara opened her eyes slowly but she was horrified looking at blood oozing out from his forehead. She touched his wound delicately making sure she would not hurt him more. She sobbed heavily and stream of tears started rolling on her cheeks.

"It's ok. I am fine." Sanskar ignored and somehow opened the door of Swara's side. "Go out" Sanskar indicated.

Swara shook her head in negative, tightening her fist over his shirt.

"I am coming, you just go ahead" Sanskar persuaded her.

They both came out of the car panting heavily.

"Shhhh... its fine... its over" Sanskar mumbled looking at Swara's terrified face pulling her in his side embrace. He wrapped his arms around her petit figure.

Swara moved more closer to him keeping her head on his chest. She again fisted his shirt sobbing silently. She was still looking at the car remembering the events happened in last 30 minutes.

Sanskar kept on caressing her hairs to stilling wrapping and enclosing her in his arms tightening his hold on her.

"Don't think about it... its over... we are out of it" Sanskar was mumbling soothing words.

After a moment, Sanskar realised no response from Swara, he broke their embrace but not his hold over her. He was shocked to see unconscious Swara.

"Swara open your eyes. It's over dear. Please open your eyes" Sanskar was restless looking at life less Swara.

He made her lay on the ground in half sitting posting, still holding her petit figure in his embrace. He sat beside her and kept on calling her name with thumping heartbeat.